Reviews for Expectations
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love the pairing of Kari and Ken because I always did feel that they birds of a feather. Both understood the weight of the dark ocean and I feel that their personalities would mesh nicely. Kari was sweet and loving and her mostly outgoing nature would bring out some life in Ken, I thought.

This was a great story. :) And it made me happy.
SunLight chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hmm I really like the glimpse into your interpretation of how the chosen children grew up (or did not, in TK's case). I almost wish the story were longer, except I also like the current lack of resolution.
merani chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
indeed that was harsh on TK, however I think since this is a fanfiction and therefore not perfect canon, there is some allotment of freedom of expression on the parts of the character - contrite or not, they are teenagers after all! the point of writing fanfic anyway is probably just to project an idea or two to the intended audience. no, i am not a "TK basher", but this was the way I personally saw him fit for the purposes of the story.

don't take it so seriously :-p
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Don't you think, you were kinda harsh on TK? I really doubt TK would tell Kari such thing like that of that they'll never be able to do anything better than being digidestined.

Also I think Kari broke up with him for a very stupid reason. I mean breaking up with him just because he wanted to write his memories? come on. I think the one that is wrong there was Kari and not TK o.o