Reviews for You, Entire
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh my God. I LOVED this. Mako is vulnerable and I love that! Stories are always about Mako being this macho robot who knows what to do, but his portrayal here is wonderful! Great work.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was very well done; I really loved how the emotions were there and just subtle just like is the case with Korra and Mako.
levina-c chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Let me start off by saying that I normally don't like smut, because a lot of it is so cliched and sounds so ridiculous that I can't get through one measly paragraph without cringing. But this, your fic, had my eyes glued to the screen. You put the characters, their personalities, their emotions, and their relationship at the forefront, and that's what makes it work so astoundingly well. I've always said that the characters are 80% of the romance, and you nailed that 80% and more. You make sex about love instead of lust. It's so realistic and in-character; I can actually picture Korra and Mako doing this and saying these words, and I can even /feel/ what they feel, because your writing brings it out. I think the greatest strength of any fanfic writer is to keep the characters in-character, especially in a story like this that revolves solely around the characters, and you definitely have a solid grasp of their temperaments and personalities. Your prose style is great, too; it has this relaxed and assured feel to it, like you know precisely what you're doing and you're making the smart choice of taking your time to do it.

Basically, I cannot favourite this hard enough. All the kudos in the world to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
hot
sasuke12234 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AMAZING! You should really continue, since you cut it off where you did. Again, ANAZING!
thebrightside1377 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
ahhh! i didn't want it to end! you captured mako's persona perfectly! well done! :)
Ella chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You should make a part 2
AllGoodUsernamesAreTaken chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WOW. Hot hot hot. I loved it.
Somewhere In the Clouds chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yes. Just...yes. Makorra sexytimes. Ugh, this was so hot. I just knew Mako would be good with his mouth. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
wooooooo hot!
DxCxS2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Why isn't there a chapter twooo
lori chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
SEQUELLLLLL
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
..!

Cassie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Absolutely love this.
bluestrdrmr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
omg amazing... that's just it... amazing! i love how you got their personalities... i find it weird that bolin would tell stories about "doing it" but how would i know what brothers tell each other? i don't wanna get all sentimental but the sex wasn't just sex... it was wow... mako was so tender and damn i loved everything about this! i really can't use words to explain everything or else this review would be too long... damn. love all the details... it was so sensitive... okay i better stop. loved this so much!