Reviews for They Will Stare Unbelieving
BornToBeAWitch1989 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Just too funny! I loved it
Lidil chapter 5 . 4/26/2012

That mo'o wahine.

lizrat66 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
This was a fun read, will there be a sequel,would be good if they could change from one form to the other when they wanted.
francis2 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
That ending was so cruel. How will they ever get back to work? They will have to work in the tourist industry and the governor will have to set up a new team. And Steve and Danny will never get together like this. The water spirit has a cruel humor.
Dixie chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Please bring Danny back. Steve will never survive without him.
francis2 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Oh my. Will Danny come back? I love how this unbelievable thing of becoming a unicorn still makes them have real emotions and a believable lovestory.
Lidil chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Be of good faith, Steve.

The mo'o wahine would not be so cruel as to take Danny from you.
francis2 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I hope they find a way to bring DAnny back. Cause as magical as this is, it can't be permanent.
francis2 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
What was first - Did you read Lori's tweet that she thought Danny was a unicorn, or did she read your story and use it for inspiration? Or is Danny really a unicorn and you both are the only ones knowing?
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Oh this is fun. How the heck is he going to do that. Bring on the spirit guardian.
Lidil chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Bold as brass Kono?

Oh, my.
Sweetpea chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
This is so amusing. I am glad that Steve recognized him.
Lidil chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Ah, ghods.

This is so much fun.

Tell me more, please.
Onthnis chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I can't seem to log in to site on my iPhone today- sorry. But I had to tell you how much I love this story. Please write more!
Lidil chapter 1 . 4/15/2012