Reviews for Office Romance
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I'm disappointed it ended after only five chapters but it was a good story. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
I'm really enjoying this little fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I hate elevators but I wouldn't't mind being stuck in one with Roe ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I really like how different this is. Everybody writes for Carrie and Al so this is a breath of fresh air, thank you. I wish the show would have continued so we could have seen them get together.
Jennnn chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This definitely needed more. Cute idea flashing forward and having them have a baby.
Jennn chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
like how they are getting to know each other. Good story so far
Jennn chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Nice job.
Jennn chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Cute, cute, fluff!
Jennnnn chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Cute, liked it.
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
A bit of a rushed story. But I love the plot :)

It would be amazing if you wrote more stories of this pairing, but I'll take what I can get, and you did a wonderful job!

Thanks again for writing! You cheered up my day ridiculously so!
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Spontaneous development. Me likey :D

As I said previously, I'm a smidge hyper, therefore once again, I apologize as well as thank you for writing this!
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

You are my hero right now. I've been waiting and waiting for someone to post a Tanya/Roe story. I mean I haven't checked this archive for months because I was just that annoyed with checking and finding nothing. You are the miracle of my day.

Thank you so so so much for posting this story. (I'm going to probably end up reviewing every chapter practically screaming thanks. I apologize, it's been a long day, I'm slightly hyper as well...)
StoryAficionado chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
i think you ended the story perfectly. i hope you do write a sequel, i always enjoy your work.

smiles,

a fan
NCIS Chick '99 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
So sweet !
storyaficionado9712 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
love it! i really like where you are going with this :) keep up the good work.

as for the show getting canceled...i am so mad at cbs right now. i really liked this show. when i read it had been canceled i almost fainted. i wish they would bring it back.

is there any chance that another station could pick it up, cause that would be good too.

thanks again for the update.

smiles, :)