|Reviews for Are YOU up to the challenge?|
| Grace chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
These are my answers:
a statement, its a question
, mainly classics
25.I hope so...
| StarryKite chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Just saying, the canon quiz has the answers hidden in the questions. Example:
1) What is the latín name for the ratbird?
a) Leodemphis Geniel
b) Hugo Royale
c) Ratticus Choasi
b) Atray Irdbay
21) Where does the ratbird (latín name Atray Irdbay) live?
d) Swallow Falls
So i'm not trying to be mean, just pointing that out.
| Emily chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I must admit, that was cool! I know that was the first test they took, but it seems a little different then how I thought of it. And by the way, I'll be really impressed if you manage to make the second test! It will be tricky, I can assure you!
All in all, I liked it! :P
| pielover123 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
1. Honestly? A mighty first impression, I must say. 112 feet, of course.
2. Better, but still easy to figure out. Obiously Robin Hood.
3. Perspicacious? It sounds like a word to describe sweat. I'l answer whe I find out when on these Special Opertunities I will need to know the meaning of such an odd word.
4. Will I need to know Latin? Because I think it would be just as effective i I ran around telling people never to tickle sleeping dragons, which happens to be the only Latin I know.
5. Wait, liquid is wet. I don't believe anything wet should be put in a container for storing dry bushels.
6. Agriculture. And here's betting 90% of who's taking this will say cereal.
7. When will this come up in our Special Oportunities? Are we joining the CIA or MIB or something?
8. Another easy one? Shall I even bother?
I don't remeber the choices. But I bet I'll never actually need to know this either.
10. What idiot lets two trains travel on the same stretch of track bound to collide anyway? Who cares what time it happened, point is there' a FRIKIN MASSACRE in progress!
11. This doesn't sound like something I wanna do if I need to know that.
12. Where will I need to know metric AND costomary at the same time?
13. I'm gonna go with William Howard Taft, just cuz he got stuck in a bathtub.
14. Much Ado About Nothing? Seems like it'd fit in that one.
15. Fingertips. Nuff said.
16. Do I like Dance Moms, Jersey Shore, or Hannah Montana? No. Is there anything else on TV? No. You do the math.
17. I've obiously read the book, so I'm obiously going to say no.
18. Uhm... It's a question? Was that supposed to be hard?
19. Again, I read the book, so... Yeah.
20. 11, almost 12.
21. Yeah, I piticularly prefer folklore.
22. Extremely. No one recognizes it though.
23. I don't NOT...
24. Yes, and that shouldn't lower my score.
25. I guess, as long as you don't touch a huge phobia.
| Platypus chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I like it - so faithful to the book. However, I think that you could be a little more precise in Question 9 - though "obsequious" does mean "obedient," its most common definition is "fawning." But I'm being persnickety - great quiz!
| Spark Writer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sooo COOL! I'm PMing you my answers right now!