Reviews for Cameron VS Larry
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 1 . 6/29
This can be possible, if Cameron and Dawn are given the chance to know each other, but knowing the TD writers and producers, that might not happen or it could take a long while.
TurboKid96 chapter 1 . 3/13
I agree. I actually shipped them during the series. I'm actually glad someone else agrees with me.
imanol7211 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Now i know why this is kinda "canon" in your stories
Victor Locke chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I really hope you write more CameronxDawn stories and I hope more stories are made.
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great story. I've often felt after watching Total Drama ROTI that Cameron deserved to win instead of Lightning. This story granted my wish and more. Oh, and Cameron and Dawn definately make a cute couple.
corbinace chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Screw Dott. Cameron and Dawn make a much better couple.
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
To be honest, I don't really think so. It was a good story, don't get me wrong, but Dawn and Cameron don't flash me as a good couple. But still, good story. No outro, mostly because I save those for super over the top stories! this one... just wasnt as good as the others.
lovelilycameron chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was a really nice story. So very, very fluffy.
DeGamer422 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I'm suprised no ones done a fanfiction on Cameron getting an internship from Tony Stark or something along the lines of an Iron man crossover.
a chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
ther should be tons more cameronxdawn stories
jeansebastien8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love this story
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, it took me sooooooooo long to get back to you about this! Sorry hon! Life keeps getting in the way of everything!
Awww, Dawn crushing on Cam! So cute!
Yep, I could totally see B coming up with something like that for Dakota, nice one! The whole mutation thing was kinda lame my!
“Sociopathic redneck.” Best. Line. Ever! I might have to use that sometime!
*Cheering for Cameron* YOU CAN DO IT CAM!
Actually Staci...the oldest known helmets were worn by Assyrian soldiers in 900BC. True story bro, Wikipedia told me so..LOL!
Lightning is an idiot, but he can be pretty funny at times. I have a love/hate thing going with that guy.
Friggin Chris, that man is out of his mind I tell you!
Loved Brick pointing out who really stole the stuff, that was a great line!
Jo punching Chris was AWESOME!
AWWWWWW! Cameron saving Dawn was so cute! And her kissing him, so sweet!
Hahaha! I can so see Dawn having a fetish for nerds!
Loved the ending! So adorable!
What a lovely story! Thanks so much for writing it! I loved it!
Keep up the awesome work hon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice story here. Heh, Cameron is a home-made Iron Man; cool touch.

Keep the good writing.
malzi21 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Interesting pairing, but good nonetheless! I'm more B/Dawn myself, but i still really enjoyed this. I like how you changed the finale process, it was a nice concept. You gave all the characters some interaction, everybody got some depth. Chris's obsession with Larry, so funny... and creepy LOL. Really good fic overall.

And Paul the Octopus XD!
P0sitiveZer0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great one-shot I loved it! Though its quite strange, I do love the Chris/Larry relationship. Larry's is like the son Chris will never have! I can't wait for the fifth season, but we probably will be waiting long since ROTI isn't even out in the US! Here in the US I watched it on youtube. Thank you Canadians!