Reviews for Cameron VS Larry
Victor Locke chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I really hope you write more CameronxDawn stories and I hope more stories are made.
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great story. I've often felt after watching Total Drama ROTI that Cameron deserved to win instead of Lightning. This story granted my wish and more. Oh, and Cameron and Dawn definately make a cute couple.
corbinace chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Screw Dott. Cameron and Dawn make a much better couple.
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
To be honest, I don't really think so. It was a good story, don't get me wrong, but Dawn and Cameron don't flash me as a good couple. But still, good story. No outro, mostly because I save those for super over the top stories! this one... just wasnt as good as the others.
lovelilycameron chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was a really nice story. So very, very fluffy.
DeGamer422 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I'm suprised no ones done a fanfiction on Cameron getting an internship from Tony Stark or something along the lines of an Iron man crossover.
a chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
ther should be tons more cameronxdawn stories
jeansebastien8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love this story
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, it took me sooooooooo long to get back to you about this! Sorry hon! Life keeps getting in the way of everything!
Awww, Dawn crushing on Cam! So cute!
Yep, I could totally see B coming up with something like that for Dakota, nice one! The whole mutation thing was kinda lame anyway...in my opinion..lol!
“Sociopathic redneck.” Best. Line. Ever! I might have to use that sometime!
*Cheering for Cameron* YOU CAN DO IT CAM!
Actually Staci...the oldest known helmets were worn by Assyrian soldiers in 900BC. True story bro, Wikipedia told me so..LOL!
Lightning is an idiot, but he can be pretty funny at times. I have a love/hate thing going with that guy.
Friggin Chris, that man is out of his mind I tell you!
Loved Brick pointing out who really stole the stuff, that was a great line!
Jo punching Chris was AWESOME!
AWWWWWW! Cameron saving Dawn was so cute! And her kissing him, so sweet!
Hahaha! I can so see Dawn having a fetish for nerds!
Loved the ending! So adorable!
What a lovely story! Thanks so much for writing it! I loved it!
Keep up the awesome work hon!
xoxo
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice story here. Heh, Cameron is a home-made Iron Man; cool touch.

Keep the good writing.
malzi21 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Interesting pairing, but good nonetheless! I'm more B/Dawn myself, but i still really enjoyed this. I like how you changed the finale process, it was a nice concept. You gave all the characters some interaction, everybody got some depth. Chris's obsession with Larry, so funny... and creepy LOL. Really good fic overall.

And Paul the Octopus XD!
P0sitiveZer0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great one-shot I loved it! Though its quite strange, I do love the Chris/Larry relationship. Larry's is like the son Chris will never have! I can't wait for the fifth season, but we probably will be waiting long since ROTI isn't even out in the US! Here in the US I watched it on youtube. Thank you Canadians!
agreenparrot chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Nice job, this was a very cool piece. You seem to have a different style for this one, more conversation and opinionated, interesting. I liked how you took the same basic finally but changed it up a bit, such as giving some more lines to the jury, even Staci and Scott. Also it makes so much more sense that everyone would be cheering for Cameron unlike it canon where it was half and half, cause seriosuly who could like Lightning at that point (except MAYBE Staci?)

Dawn and Cameron is differently an unique pairing, but it makes sense too. They're both kinda awkward, but sweet, I think they'd get along quite well.

Dakota's human device was pretty cool. Is there anything B can't do? And it wasn't just "oh, Dakota's normal, end of story," you actually gave a logical explanation. Personally I'm hoping Dakota and Scott will use their share of the prize money to get surgery and turn back to normal The subtle hints towards Jo and Brick were interesting, I'd like to have seen how they ended up, but this wasn't their story I guess. And someone DOES care for Scott! Even if it's just minimally. If anyone could forgive him, I know it would be Dawn, she's just so kind.

I loved Cameron's line where he's like "Getting ready to...um, Sha-lose." Ha, so funny XD I was a little disappointed that Ezekiel didn't get a cameo since that was a pretty cool part in the actual episode, but yeah, it wasn't really relevant to your story.

The ending was sweet. Dawn and Cameron go good together and seems like they'll really be happy. Good job, and I hope your friend appreciated it.
Bad Asp chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Congrats, my friend! You've made an already epic duel even more epic!

I'd say you've got everyone pretty much in character! Scott, in particular! :P