Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
stock2007 chapter 44 . 10/27/2012
Wow! Was that a heart breaker or what. I agree with you on the baby thing yes its very sad and God I'll not wish it on anyone, but its life and just maybe Sheldon will see what he is missing. As always great chapter.
Its been snowing all night so I'm not happy, but this helped.
dmfrancis7 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Love it so far!
cascade27 chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Wow that was so sad. Hope Penny recovers- and everyone tells her what she means to them all. She will need it more than ever now. Great story.
Tribeca chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
So sad! I'm sorry she lost the baby and wonder what her reaction will be. I understand as a writer how sometimes we have to put not so popular situations in a story to make it interesting and advance the storyline. It's hard...I know...but sometimes it's just necessary.

I liked that all of her friends were there to be with Sheldon and share with him how much Penny meant to each of them. That was a nice touch!

Looking forward to the next update, hope all will be well with them!
Jen4850 chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Tragic but I hope they get through this.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Aww its a shame Penny lost the baby but they can always try again. Plus it can help bring them closer together to mourn its death. That fall sounds so serious but it was very sweet how everyone spoke ahout how Penny affected their lives. She is very muched love :D
Ok i gotta go back to work :( But i only have 2hours left and then i can sleeeeeeeeeep :)
LC85 chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Another incredible chapter! And with Sheldon back to being the sweetheart that we've all come to know in this sstory (as if there was ever any real doubt that he would eventually figure things out). Now, I'm just hoping for Penny to hang in there. She deserves to know how much he loves her.

And while I refused to make predictions about the baby last time, I must say I'm pleased with your decision on that one. Of course, I'm not heartless enough to actually want to see an unborn life stopped before it ever has a chance. But I definitely agree that Sheldon and Penny aren't ready to be parents yet. They need and deserve this time to figure themselves and their relationship out. If she had to lose the baby, I'm glad that it happened so early (before either of them really knew she was pregnant and had time to become attached).

Very nice job, as always! You know I can't wait to read more!
Lightningbolt81 chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Oh no Penny lost the baby how sad, if you didn't plan on them being parents why'd you do this? I hope this changes Penny wanting to be with him knowing how he cares for her and understandable upset changes her wanting him, can she still have kids?

I hope you update soon so I'll know what happens next.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 43 . 10/26/2012
Oh no i hope Penny is ok. It sounds like she broke her leg :l And i hope even more so if she is pregnant that the baby is ok. Goor on Sheldon for trying to make things right and being there for her when she needed him the most.
Ok i gotta do the paperwork, Im at work and then ill read the next chapter
Deanie
JimmyLane chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
No frigging way...
Nocturnal Rose chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Love it can't wait for more!
XX4aXX chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
I've only read up to Chapter 15, and I am hooked.
LC85 chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Damn you're good. You've got them barely even looking at each other for the majority of the chapter, and I still absolutely loved it and couldn't quit reading. Even when they aren't together, they've just got so many wonderful moments (e.g., Sheldon telling her not to cry through the door, Penny still insisting that the other waitress get his order right). And is it merely a coincidence that the first person Penny thought of when she fell was Sheldon, or that he still thinks of her as his fiance? I highly doubt it. Those two were made for each other, and this story does a beautiful job of expressing that.

I won't try to make any predictions on whether or not she's pregnant (and if she is, whether or not she's just lost the baby). Once again I'm just going to trust you and eagerly await the next installment.

Wonderful job, as always!
tjenkins91 chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
That was amazing, I kinda feel bad for Sheldon, I wanna be mad at him but it doesn't last long he just does something cute, but at the same time I'm glad Penny is making him suffer a little that was a real dick move lol hope you update soon because leaving the story there is just mean ;)
BreathlessFaith chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
I'm kind of hoping this is a false alarm about being pregnant. That she fainted from all the stress and not taking care of herself first. I'd like to see Penny and Sheldon get their act together first before they have a child. Hope to see what happens next soon.
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »