Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
XX4aXX chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
I've only read up to Chapter 15, and I am hooked.
LC85 chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Damn you're good. You've got them barely even looking at each other for the majority of the chapter, and I still absolutely loved it and couldn't quit reading. Even when they aren't together, they've just got so many wonderful moments (e.g., Sheldon telling her not to cry through the door, Penny still insisting that the other waitress get his order right). And is it merely a coincidence that the first person Penny thought of when she fell was Sheldon, or that he still thinks of her as his fiance? I highly doubt it. Those two were made for each other, and this story does a beautiful job of expressing that.

I won't try to make any predictions on whether or not she's pregnant (and if she is, whether or not she's just lost the baby). Once again I'm just going to trust you and eagerly await the next installment.

Wonderful job, as always!
tjenkins91 chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
That was amazing, I kinda feel bad for Sheldon, I wanna be mad at him but it doesn't last long he just does something cute, but at the same time I'm glad Penny is making him suffer a little that was a real dick move lol hope you update soon because leaving the story there is just mean ;)
BreathlessFaith chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
I'm kind of hoping this is a false alarm about being pregnant. That she fainted from all the stress and not taking care of herself first. I'd like to see Penny and Sheldon get their act together first before they have a child. Hope to see what happens next soon.
windingdown chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Please let everything be ok! I want everything to work out. Everyone does. Thanks again for your story! You are a great writer.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Love it can't wait for more
Daisy Wilson chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Ooooooo. Nothing like a few twists! Post mores soon!
Susie chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Omg. This is finally getting exciting and I really hope that if she was really pregnant then Sheldon junior would be okay. Augh. I'm dying of curiosity, update soon!
RevDorothyL chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Did Penny just lose the baby, if she indeed was pregnant? At least Sheldon is responding well to THIS crisis . . . so far.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
My first response: Oh, so sad; please make up!

My second response: Awww, a baby Shenny!

My third response: Ajaskasfdljasflasdlsd nooo asjasdlaseiwdijadjsdljasd PENNY PLEASE BE OKAY!

Okay, so... yes, I want them to make up, have a baby Shenny (if the fall didn't make her miscarry, please say it didn't!) and I want Penny to be okay!

Love it :)

Dreamer.
stock2007 chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Yeah Sheldon is a sweet heart but so clueless maybe Penny being hurt is the wake-up call he needed. Look at me telling you about your own story. I do hope the blood is not what I think it is!
wolfofsheep chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Oh good Lord! Penny not taking good care of herself and possibly pregnant... *gives a stern look*

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Litalove chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Ohmygoodness poor Penny! Hopefully she'll be okay and aww Sheldon still called her his fiancée :)
Tribeca chapter 43 . 10/24/2012
It's kind of sad that not only did she and Sheldon break up, but that Penny was cut off from all the rest of the gang too. Too bad she fell but hopefully it will be what it takes to get them back together. I hope it's just her leg and not the baby (if she's really preg). I love that he still referred to her as his fiancee when he called 911...sweet!
ForrestersWitch chapter 43 . 10/24/2012
cliff hanger argh... ha just kidding...I is waiting patiently... heh heh
723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »