Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
BreathlessFaith chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
I'm kind of hoping this is a false alarm about being pregnant. That she fainted from all the stress and not taking care of herself first. I'd like to see Penny and Sheldon get their act together first before they have a child. Hope to see what happens next soon.
windingdown chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Please let everything be ok! I want everything to work out. Everyone does. Thanks again for your story! You are a great writer.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Love it can't wait for more
Daisy Wilson chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Ooooooo. Nothing like a few twists! Post mores soon!
Susie chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Omg. This is finally getting exciting and I really hope that if she was really pregnant then Sheldon junior would be okay. Augh. I'm dying of curiosity, update soon!
RevDorothyL chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Did Penny just lose the baby, if she indeed was pregnant? At least Sheldon is responding well to THIS crisis . . . so far.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
My first response: Oh, so sad; please make up!

My second response: Awww, a baby Shenny!

My third response: Ajaskasfdljasflasdlsd nooo asjasdlaseiwdijadjsdljasd PENNY PLEASE BE OKAY!

Okay, so... yes, I want them to make up, have a baby Shenny (if the fall didn't make her miscarry, please say it didn't!) and I want Penny to be okay!

Love it :)

Dreamer.
stock2007 chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Yeah Sheldon is a sweet heart but so clueless maybe Penny being hurt is the wake-up call he needed. Look at me telling you about your own story. I do hope the blood is not what I think it is!
wolfofsheep chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Oh good Lord! Penny not taking good care of herself and possibly pregnant... *gives a stern look*

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Litalove chapter 43 . 10/25/2012
Ohmygoodness poor Penny! Hopefully she'll be okay and aww Sheldon still called her his fiancée :)
Tribeca chapter 43 . 10/24/2012
It's kind of sad that not only did she and Sheldon break up, but that Penny was cut off from all the rest of the gang too. Too bad she fell but hopefully it will be what it takes to get them back together. I hope it's just her leg and not the baby (if she's really preg). I love that he still referred to her as his fiancee when he called 911...sweet!
ForrestersWitch chapter 43 . 10/24/2012
cliff hanger argh... ha just kidding...I is waiting patiently... heh heh
JimmyLane chapter 43 . 10/24/2012
Oh no!:O crap why does everything happen to her! Well I can relate besides her being promiscuous and an alcoholic me and Penny have a lotvin common so I know how she feels. Holy crap I hope she's alright, she would miss her Moonpie. I for one am not excited for the Halloween episode and you will know why once you finish seeing it.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 43 . 10/24/2012
I know that no one wants them to be broken up, but please trust me!

Well I hope you fix it soon.

Everyone excited for the Halloween episode? I am!

I take it you haven't read the spoilers then.

Oh no please let Prnny be okay and if she's pregnant I hope the baby.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 42 . 10/21/2012