Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
melissa.munro.58 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Grrr...I'll hate the narrow minded Jeff if I want to lol, j/k great job so far :)
Golfbabe87 chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Yea probably wouldn't be as simple as that. But hey it is fanfiction.
Golfbabe87 chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
One of my best friends is named after Dulcinea. Although we call her Dulce for short.
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I like it a lot so far. The only part I didn't like was the comment about Sheldon having bulked up a bit. I don't think thats like him at all, I don't think he concerns himself with appearance or attractiveness and he's certainly not athletic. I honestly think Penny could find him attractive as he is. That being said, I really enjoyed the journal entry, it was insightful.
HolyCon chapter 49 . 5/18/2013
I loved this even the ooc parts thry were so cute!
featherdusterpixie chapter 49 . 5/18/2013
awesome! :):):):):)
AlannaGuerrero chapter 49 . 4/23/2013
That was just the cutest ending ever! Loved your fic :)
Kakazu chapter 49 . 4/18/2013
I really loved this story! It's so adorible!
whatwouldhappenifpieswereflies chapter 49 . 4/4/2013
This was AMAZING!
xxBurningxx chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Okay, first off: I usually don't review in the middle of a complete story, and wait until I finish the story to write a review, but I can't help but stop and say...

Anyways. You shall see me again at the end of the story Smell ya later! :D
wingless Demeter chapter 49 . 3/21/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite Shenny stories! I am saving this to re-read :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 49 . 3/16/2013
Just a quick review as im ill but all i really wanna say is awwwww! Everyone got theit happy ever after and i loved that Penny wrote in his journal too lol
Guest chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
This is a pretty well written story and I think you do Sheldon-voice very well.

However you did something in this chapter that sort of threw me out of the story. Federal law prohibits docking waiters for dine and dash checks. While managers often do it anyway because they don't know any better or think they can get away with it, a major corporation like the Cheesecake Factory would be in a lot of hot water if it placed such a policy in writing in its handbook.
TarraRose chapter 49 . 3/13/2013
This story has been really good. The only thing I didn't like was how you summarized it at the end i've never really liked it when people did that because it makes it seem more like an ending altogether instead of a pause that can be picked up again at any time. I don't know if that makes any sense to you or not but I hope you continue to write such awesome stories.
TarraRose chapter 38 . 3/13/2013
I agree with what you said about not getting Sheldon and Penny together yet and if anyone needs proof watch Bones. Your story is absolutely fabulous. I am a bit dissapointed about the lack of real smut but I understand that if you aren't comfortable writing it it wouldn't be as good so keep up the good work with future stories.
717 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »