Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
ilovewaltdisney chapter 49 . 10/30/2013
I have to say that was one of the most original stories I have read in a long time. I loved it! You have a gift of getting into the characters' head that is almost magical. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
RandomGerman chapter 49 . 10/16/2013
Thanks for sharing this with us. The character development is very artfully done!
Cecil Pierce chapter 49 . 9/4/2013
I cried in every one of the chaptersssssss. I loved it!
melissa.munro.58 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Grrr...I'll hate the narrow minded Jeff if I want to lol, j/k great job so far :)
Golfbabe87 chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Yea probably wouldn't be as simple as that. But hey it is fanfiction.
Golfbabe87 chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
One of my best friends is named after Dulcinea. Although we call her Dulce for short.
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I like it a lot so far. The only part I didn't like was the comment about Sheldon having bulked up a bit. I don't think thats like him at all, I don't think he concerns himself with appearance or attractiveness and he's certainly not athletic. I honestly think Penny could find him attractive as he is. That being said, I really enjoyed the journal entry, it was insightful.
HolyCon chapter 49 . 5/18/2013
I loved this even the ooc parts thry were so cute!
featherdusterpixie chapter 49 . 5/18/2013
awesome! :):):):):)
AlannaGuerrero chapter 49 . 4/23/2013
Awwww
That was just the cutest ending ever! Loved your fic :)
Kakazu chapter 49 . 4/18/2013
I really loved this story! It's so adorible!
whatwouldhappenifpieswereflies chapter 49 . 4/4/2013
This was AMAZING!
xxBurningxx chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Okay, first off: I usually don't review in the middle of a complete story, and wait until I finish the story to write a review, but I can't help but stop and say...

AWWW, YOU SKIPPED OUT ON THE BEST PART!

xD

Anyways. You shall see me again at the end of the story Smell ya later! :D
wingless Demeter chapter 49 . 3/21/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite Shenny stories! I am saving this to re-read :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 49 . 3/16/2013
Just a quick review as im ill but all i really wanna say is awwwww! Everyone got theit happy ever after and i loved that Penny wrote in his journal too lol
720 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »