Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
jslee102 chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I can hardly wait for your next one.
ForrestersWitch chapter 48 . 3/5/2013
still very cool
Kiatana chapter 48 . 3/4/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story over the last few days. You have done a fantastic job. The only thing that dissapointed me was that there wasn't anything with Penny's family aside from the chapter where she and Sheldon call her parents. I would have really liked to see Sheldon come to Penny's defense like she's been able to do for him. But I guess it's a little late to make requests since it's time to wrap things up.
nertooold54 chapter 48 . 3/2/2013
Excellent story. The third time is the charm. :-)
dmfrancis7 chapter 48 . 3/2/2013
Awwww! Yay! :)
LC85 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Another fantastic chapter!

Well, I just have to say it. Sheldon is the man! After the last chapter, I kept wondering what he had up his sleeve for their trip to the Cheesecake Factory, but taking out Penny's enemy (Jill, the bitch) was truly a pleasant surprise. And his recommendation of Penny's friend for the new manager's position was very sweet (given her situation). He really has come a long way since the beginning of this story.

Of course, though, I have to pick the ending as my favorite part of this chapter. Three time's the charm, right? It's definitely nice to see them back together officially (as if there was ever really any doubt that they would find their way back to each other). I remember saying in a previous review that I was going to trust that you knew where you were taking these characters, and it's clear from this chapter that you did indeed know.

Very nice job! I must admit that I'll miss the updates when you get around to wrapping up this story, but following it has been a real pleasure. Looking forward to that next chapter you mentioned.
hilandmum chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
I'm glad the manager got what she deserved and Penny's friend will be the new manager. And I'm especially glad she took back the ring.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Yeah Jill is gone and that shenny is back.
Halfred Askold chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Love Shenny best stories. You do very well.

Good chapter!

Rate: A
Shenny Fan chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
The Shenny is full steam ahead :) Sheldon did a very nice thing for Leah :) I will miss this great story!
jslee102 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Yeah! Sheldon kicks ass so much! I especially liked it when she was wondering if he had bought the cheesecake factory :).
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Aww Sheldon saves the day again :) His musing at the beginning made me laugh but he has truely learnt what being in love means :) And Penny agreed to marry him again. Lets hope it sticks this time lol
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 48 . 2/26/2013
OMG FINALLY!:D I swear Sheldon would always be the guy for her! I'm so happy for those two he truly is a keeper:) good thing Jill left LOL I frigging love Sheldon/OC stories (sometimes even more than shenny stories shh) I hope I'll enjoy your character:) I'm so excited for your next stories, you're an incredible author!:D
BreathlessFaith chapter 48 . 2/26/2013
Sheldon leaves no stone unturned when he thinks something funny is going on. I'm happy for Leah and the other employees. I'm most happy for Sheldon finally getting to put that ring back on Penny's finger where it belongs.
dmfrancis7 chapter 47 . 2/17/2013
So glad u finally updated! :) loved it! :)
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »