Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
Litalove chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
I loved it :)
LC85 chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
A perfect ending to a truly beautiful story.

And as such, I invite my fellow readers to join me in a toast to the author. I think this might be the story I have followed for the longest time since first arriving on the TBBT site (despite discovering it well into its development). It has been both well written and a great pleasure to read. Watching the progress of all of the characters gradually unfold has been enjoyable, though certainly none more so than that of its two stars, Sheldon and Penny. You captured the essence of these two, made us care about them, and provided your take on their story with both heart and humor. Regardless of where the show ends up taking them, this story has done a lovely job of expressing how their feelings for each other could be realized and carried out. Thank you so much for sticking with it and sharing it with all of us fans.

As always, very nice job!
BreathlessFaith chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
A beautiful ending to an awesome story. I love how everyone ended up married and happy. I'll watch out for your next story.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
Love the ending. Kind of sad it's over. Is the Philadelphia Inquier a Big Bang theory story?
jslee102 chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I can hardly wait for your next one.
ForrestersWitch chapter 48 . 3/5/2013
still very cool
Kiatana chapter 48 . 3/4/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story over the last few days. You have done a fantastic job. The only thing that dissapointed me was that there wasn't anything with Penny's family aside from the chapter where she and Sheldon call her parents. I would have really liked to see Sheldon come to Penny's defense like she's been able to do for him. But I guess it's a little late to make requests since it's time to wrap things up.
nertooold54 chapter 48 . 3/2/2013
Excellent story. The third time is the charm. :-)
dmfrancis7 chapter 48 . 3/2/2013
Awwww! Yay! :)
LC85 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Another fantastic chapter!

Well, I just have to say it. Sheldon is the man! After the last chapter, I kept wondering what he had up his sleeve for their trip to the Cheesecake Factory, but taking out Penny's enemy (Jill, the bitch) was truly a pleasant surprise. And his recommendation of Penny's friend for the new manager's position was very sweet (given her situation). He really has come a long way since the beginning of this story.

Of course, though, I have to pick the ending as my favorite part of this chapter. Three time's the charm, right? It's definitely nice to see them back together officially (as if there was ever really any doubt that they would find their way back to each other). I remember saying in a previous review that I was going to trust that you knew where you were taking these characters, and it's clear from this chapter that you did indeed know.

Very nice job! I must admit that I'll miss the updates when you get around to wrapping up this story, but following it has been a real pleasure. Looking forward to that next chapter you mentioned.
hilandmum chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
I'm glad the manager got what she deserved and Penny's friend will be the new manager. And I'm especially glad she took back the ring.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Yeah Jill is gone and that shenny is back.
Halfred Askold chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Love Shenny best stories. You do very well.

Good chapter!

Rate: A
Shenny Fan chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
The Shenny is full steam ahead :) Sheldon did a very nice thing for Leah :) I will miss this great story!
jslee102 chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
Yeah! Sheldon kicks ass so much! I especially liked it when she was wondering if he had bought the cheesecake factory :).
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »