Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Very good.

You have captured Sheldon and Penny very well.

Have fun watching Harvey and hope you get your pic with him. He is my favorite as I see similarities. And I want a Sheldon to end up with Penny... not as a hook up, but as a happily ever after.

stock2007 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I'm really enjoying this story you seem to have Sheldon down very well. I do like the Sheldon pov
texican2436 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
You write them so well, I always get impatient with my characters, really like your parrallel with don quixote, always love the 'honorable man' and sheldon is definitely that. :)
Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Nice set up.

I liked the putt putt part.

hilandmum chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I like the way we're got Penny's view on Sheldon in Chapter 1, and his initial view of her in this chapter. Looking forward to seeing how that changes in later chapters.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like this. Please continue.

glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Woo-hoo! Off to a good start. I appreciate the background as I haven't seen the pilot or any of the early shows. I love Sheldon's journal; that's a great touch.
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Greatlolzzzzzzz I luuuuuuuuuv don Quixote! Kudos to you. Sooo Sheldon. I love the spin! Really enjoyed this.
purplemintpatty chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow! For someone who just started watching, you've already got the characters & their quirks down pat! Very good beginning. A crossover with House would be a hoot when House & Sheldon cross paths - Heldon? House would stand his intelligence for about 3 minutes, if that, then the mocking begins!
Jislane chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Can I just say...HOW BRILLIANT THIS IS? oh my lord for someone who's only seen a couple of episodes from the dhow you sure got a hang of those three! I mean like WOW! that's exactly how they feel towards OND another! I'm do excited until you update again good to know that you're not one of those authors who leavectheir readers hanging cause this story is just too good to dismiss my friend!:D you have am incredible writing style!:)
hilandmum chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I get to be the first to review this!

As you know, I don't watch the show but from what I read in this story, I think I'll have to start.

Your writing, as always, draws the reader in right away and gives us a clear understanding of the characters. Looking forward to more!
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48