Reviews for The La Mancha Stratagem
lucasta chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Great ending, keep us begging for more. I definitely want to hear when Sheldon engaged in coitus. Lol
JimmyLane chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Oh my lord...I'm on the edge of my seat with Penny right now! I can actually oucture shelfon fokg it with a woman but she has to be worth his while and very elegant. By the way if you're interested I'm willing to draw out a scene in your amazing story for you if you'd like?;)
SevandArty chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Very, very good! I am a big Big Bang Theory fan, and I just became one, just like you. I think you sounded exactly like Sheldon and Penny! Please update soon!
purplemintpatty chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Keep going Louise! From the episodes I've seen, you've got this down pat! Just don't forget about our favorite cranky doc!
LadyLecter47 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Very sweet. I like it so far. Of course now I have songs from Man of La Mancha stuck in my head! Hope for more soon. )
hilandmum chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I read this while waiting for my hairdresser this morning, but didn't have a chance to comment.

I did watch a couple of old episodes this week, and I can see how well you've captured the characters. Great job!

This chapter was particularly good.
Jislane chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Believe me honey for a first timer on the show you're doing a REMARKABLE JOB NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!:D omg you're SOOOOOOOO lucky you get to see Harvey! It seems like a really unique and interesting play Jim must be even more attractive in person *sigh* ahem anyways glorious chapter girl! You have Sheldon and everyone else down to a T! I'm so ecstatic for more!:D
Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Very good.

You have captured Sheldon and Penny very well.

Have fun watching Harvey and hope you get your pic with him. He is my favorite as I see similarities. And I want a Sheldon to end up with Penny... not as a hook up, but as a happily ever after.

stock2007 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I'm really enjoying this story you seem to have Sheldon down very well. I do like the Sheldon pov
texican2436 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
You write them so well, I always get impatient with my characters, really like your parrallel with don quixote, always love the 'honorable man' and sheldon is definitely that. :)
Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Nice set up.

I liked the putt putt part.

hilandmum chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I like the way we're got Penny's view on Sheldon in Chapter 1, and his initial view of her in this chapter. Looking forward to seeing how that changes in later chapters.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like this. Please continue.

glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Woo-hoo! Off to a good start. I appreciate the background as I haven't seen the pilot or any of the early shows. I love Sheldon's journal; that's a great touch.
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Greatlolzzzzzzz I luuuuuuuuuv don Quixote! Kudos to you. Sooo Sheldon. I love the spin! Really enjoyed this.
723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »