Reviews for Everything In Between
hatsumiyo momichi chapter 2 . 4/17
gggaaahhhh I hate the fact that this fic got erased! and over at dA it's only up to ch 34. I have no idea what went down in 35 *sobs* but I suppose, judging by the last sentence, that Eridan ended up trying to break the two of them appart? or tried to seduce our trash clown boy. I guess.
IN ANY WAY i absolutely love this fic and everything you write so ya. You're awesooooooome 3
hatsumiyo momichi chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Motherfuck kayla u fcking teeeaasseeeeeee ghkkgdmjbvsdssg JESUS CHRIST!1! I need dis. Please continue it uwu No, but seriously, I still cant get over how great your stories are, and how good u are at painting pictures in our heads with your narration. I L U.
DreamcatcherOfStardust chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
You are too teasing me.

You... You... You teaser! *glares, crosses arms and sticks out tongue*
DreamcatcherOfStardust chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Dominant Tav /is/ very dominant. You might say he even wears the pants, eh? ;)

On a different note. I like this. *crosses legs to hide lady boner* Aloooooooooooooooot. Just sayin'.
Marred Makara chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
This was amazing. U

I love how you made Tav dominant, it's so hard to find a good dominant Tavros these days. It was lovely and very well written. 3

(This was also a great treat for me to read because I'm a huge fan und today be my birfday. So thankies for updating today of all days. Cx)
gbye chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hilarious reasons.
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
*shudder*

Fuck that was hot.
runswithlolwolves chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
IM ONLY HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER CHAPTER 22!... its not like im gonna be staking this for updates...oh who am i kidding! COMMENCE THE SMUT!
omg plz no chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
ok, I found it, its all good.

that was better than a lot of other stuff I've read, so it was great for your first time. (looks back at that last sentence and face-palms because of the context)

regardless!

your story 'Everything's New and Miraculous' is just plain awesomeness. I will be lame here and say that it is, in fact, quite miraculous.