Reviews for A Guardians Princess
NumbKid chapter 24 . 8/16
Damn. I thought I'd be reading a medieval AU advanceshipping story about a commoner & a princess, but it was far more than I expected. The charizard aspect was unexpected, great job!

I kinda knew he was the son of the Kanto King but I never thought that such a conspiracy between the Johto will follow. Such a turn of events. Glad that Giovanni was supporting, would be a disaster if he wasn't. Damn I loved the part where Drew was beheaded, I almost thought that there would be a war waged on Johto but luckily it did not. Is there a sequel to this? You're fantastic, one of the most decent fanfictions I've read so far.

I like how it isn't rushed and the use of language was extensive. Bravo.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
I called once you said the son was executed a few chapters ago. But seriously you should be a author, this series is amazing.
DerpWolfGaming chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
this was cool, keep righting!
-Derp
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Mah god, not only did I enjoy this as a fic but I am astounded at you skill as a writer, being able to create a story and plotline that has the reader captivated the whole way through and also has surprises, magic and adventures. That is a skill you will never forge
madddcow chapter 24 . 9/21/2015
A bit late, but I must say that this is one of my favorite stories. I was a little skeptical reading the summary of the story, but after the first couple chapters, I couldn't stop reading.
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 24 . 6/23/2015
Man that was such an amazing story; I read it all in just a day. Everything was amazing and well written, and you put in Paul, who is my all time favorite rival. It was just so beautiful and you didn't make anyone too OP, unlike some stories. Thanks so much for writing such an outstanding story, thank you.
TBC chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
I was browsing around Fanfic and just remembered this story, so i decided to read it again XD. Tbh i've read this like 4 times and i think its one of the best ones on fanfic. I like your whole twist and creativity in an alternate universe and I honestly think needs more stories like this (instead of the usual betrayal and staying on Mt. Silver stuff). Hope you make more stories like this.

Catch Ya Later, TheBlackCharizard
Lover of Pokemon chapter 24 . 3/25/2015
Great story! Quite enjoyable.
blade chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
I give this story 9 out of 10 and i thnk there shoud be a part 2.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
Epic story
VerifiedBreeze chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Best Advanceshipping story on this site
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
Wait... tis is your only advanceshipping fanfic? Noooooooo! D and your such a great writer too (
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
Amazing, absolutely amazing, this is by far the best advanceshipping fanfic I have ever read.
The story was good, the layout was great, grammar was was good and it didn't have that rushed feeling that comes with other fanfics, it was almost like reading a proper book.
Maybe you should consider becoming an auther.
I look forward to reading more (my God I became a proper critic there lol)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
OK I review way to much, I promise ill stop until the end of this fanfic
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Rangers apprentice... its been confirmed, you copied of it, im not complaining though, I loved those books and I enjoy reading one with similar writing style