Reviews for A Question of Decisions
yummypie193 chapter 81 . 12/28/2016
"Has anyone ever told you you're a genius?" I know I certainly haven't.
I love this story so much, thanks for writing :)

(It took me five tries to get a review that made me seem sane.)
yummypie193 chapter 67 . 12/28/2016
Awwww yeahhhhhh :)
yummypie193 chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
He found out! Poor Merlin :(
yummypie193 chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING IN HAPPINESS AHHHHHHHH :D
yummypie193 chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
I'm curious as to how you did the episode with the Disir, if you already change magic to be legal now (or when he returns from the search). Will it be Merlin being revealed as Court Sorcerer or something?
Guest chapter 63 . 12/13/2016
Yes! You cured Aithusa! I always thought Aithusa should be female if the dragons would live. When Kilgharrah died that hope died! Thank You for fulfilling that dream
Shiro Inutoko chapter 55 . 11/1/2016
Not sure if anyone's brought it up (I may have the first time I read these, and have since forgotten), but the when you brought the amulets in they had a 20 mile radius for warning, and a 10 mile radius for communication. You halved that in this chapter, and I'm not sure if that was a misquote, or if you meant to downgrade them and forgot to edit Brotherhood. This chapter and the amulets' first appearance are the only times I can think of when their range is explicitly stated, so as long as no one looks up the map it probably doesn't matter.
mersan123 chapter 81 . 9/6/2016
Well Alaia, it has taken me a long time to finish this story, but that was because I took my yime to just enjoy the ride.
I was delighted with the final chapter. To be honest, delighted with the whole story/series. So much improved on the original. This is all how it should have played out. Arthur should have learned of Merlins magic early on in the piece and they should have worked side by side.
I think I will adopt your version and be done with it.
I know you finished this a number of years ago, but hope that you get this message and accept my appreciation for a brilliantly written tale.
I would love to read a Question of Unity - do you think you will ever complete this?
Maggie chapter 70 . 8/3/2016
The song in 'The Misty Mountains OLD', but, other than that, the story is great!:D
Lya200 chapter 22 . 7/20/2016
"Because ensuring that Arthur could die in the arms of friends, was far better than allowing a future where he was brutally murdered and died alone."

My heart SHATTERED at this line.
Lya200 chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
When Merlin started talking about Older Merlin envying younger Merlin, I realized something. In a way, I envy all the original fans of Merlin. I got into the series long after it ended, and I already knew Merlin's, Arthur's, and Morgana's fates. I wish that I could have been naïve, but it wasn't meant to be. Parallel of the day.
mersan123 chapter 45 . 6/30/2016
Ooooohh, I almost feel sad for Morgana. If only she would change her ways. Sigh.
mersan123 chapter 44 . 6/30/2016
Loved this chapter. Take that Morgana! One more responsibility for Merlin though. Poor man.
mersan123 chapter 38 . 6/15/2016
Oh Skyhawk. I will admit this chapter came close to breaking my heart. But I do thank you for granting Merlin Kilgharrah as a companion through the ages ahead. Sigh.
mersan123 chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
Brilliant. How wonderful to finally see Merlin publicly recognised!
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »