Reviews for A Question of Decisions
DiaSphere chapter 7 . 4/14
RISE AND SHINE CLOTPOLE! XD
Lol that was funny! I really wish that I could have seen that! XD
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 43 . 4/8
Yup, you authors are out to get me; seemingly, yourself is also included on the list. Just wait 'till I cry out a box of tissues before a continue this story. Which should be soon, cause the waterworks is already starting.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 39 . 4/8
I swear, all my favorite fanfiction authors are trying to make me cry no matter what story i read.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 11 . 4/6
Just doing this out of spite again, will Hunith be joinning Merlin in the castle? (sigh) Reading this reminds me that I really need to continue my Pokemon story. Oh, I saw some things that you should edit; it felt weird while I was reading it in those parts.
GaiazHeart chapter 81 . 3/11
I finally came back to your story and I'm reminded why it's a favorite. *HUGE HUG* THANK YOU! you fixed it! My heart feels better so thank you :)
Definitely better than the original. And I appreciate that you didn't grant the evil thing the three chapters it would have been entitled to if it weren't so poisonous!
I want to see Kilgarrah's reaction to Merlin's new family name!
For you to be able to conceive of the insane idea of writing your own AU concurrently with watching the show for the first time, AND setting yourself extra challenges such as a baby and raising Merlin to the nobility, I am amazed and astounded. And then to actually pull it off... Wow. You must have an IQ of 180 and an ego of twice that. You are a treasure.
Very nice to have a pro-magic councillor!
daydreaming instead of work chapter 82 . 1/15
Thank you, I have enjoyed your stories very much and look forward to starting Question of Unity. I am glad there are others who didn't like the way the TV series finished.
Zaz0uill3 chapter 81 . 11/11/2013
Hello !
So this is the first time I commented your fictions. I apologize if you do not understand too much English as you read because I am not English original .
Anyway ... To say that I love this fiction and his sister : " A Question of ... "

Having repeat history and have rewritten as we have most wanted : }

Finally, I do not have so much to say. I read never want to stop me having episodes beside me . I really love it!

By cons , there are two scenes in season 5 I would have liked to see a little more.

- In the episode with Finna , the scene where Merlin gets caught , but for the moment the knights prevent him to leave the camp and forced him to stay with them for the night.
- In the last episode , I liked the fact that Arthur and Merlin are traveling alone and in pairs. But for those times when Gwen asks if Arthur is alive and / or if it will come out.

I find especially shame not to have had this scene . Without wishing to offend you, I feel that the last chapter is sloppy . As before you had to hurry to finish move on .

But otherwise okay, I love these fictions ! D

The next ,
Nath '
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
So I'm guessing that Arthur didn't notice the amulet go off saying Merlin got knocked out?
Guest chapter 82 . 10/27/2013
You did it. Redeemed Mordred, Athusia and Morgana. Here's the biggest cyber hug ever! :-D :-D
rioludoodle chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
ARTHURANDGWENHAVEASONNAMEDBALTHER?! That is NOTHING I'd have expected.
afanoflife chapter 45 . 8/26/2013
Sometimes you have to show a little mercy, even if the person who receives it doesn't deserve it. Because to deny them that, would mean stooping down to their level.

I loved this line so much. It's incredibly true.
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »