Reviews for A Question of Decisions
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 82 . 7/10
You are an amazing person. Thank you.
Aniea chapter 82 . 7/3
I absolutely love your entire 'A Question of . . .' series. I've read and reread them so many times and can't get enough. There are things that you'be changed that make so much more sense than the original series and I wished so many times that Merlins magic would come out. Love the changes you made and how the characters evolved and interacted with each have other and coped with the changes. In short, love the series!
n3rdgirl4l1fe chapter 39 . 5/16
I've been reading your 'Question of (Insert Chosen Thing to Question)' Series and this is the first I've commented on one of your works. The first reason being that I haven't wanted to stop reading what has been the most amazing fan written AU I have ever read. I've said to myself many times that you should have been a writer for the show. Your plot lines and OCs never waver in their intrigue and I've not once been disappointed (sure, I wish you'd have had Arthur join in with the magic duel that Odin saw but they way you did it was so much better) in your storyline nor in the way you've matured the characters. The second reason being I'd have wanted to comment on EVERY chapter and that takes time away from reading. The last reason being that I just didn't want to have to come to terms with all the damn tears! Lancelot dying and Merlin's discovery of being immortal... There are no words to describe how... I have only cried this hard for Merlin when I watched as he lost his best friend before his time (cannon Merlin that I was SO angry about). I mean, damn. You're good at the tear jerking. So, yea. I couldn't not comment this time. I can't wait to read the rest and watch Emrys, Stormcaller, Ambrosius, The Last Dragon Lord, First Advisor, Honor Guard and Court Sorcerer of Camelot, King of the Druids continue on his path. You are an excellent writer and I will be happy to read more of your writings once I've completed this amazing fan fic series.

Thank you. (:
Arrowhead1996 chapter 43 . 2/25
Normally, I wait till the end of completed stories to review, but I had to say something now.
I wish someone would make your version of the story as a show with all the same people from the original. I like your version WAY better than the original. Especially when it comes to the way Merlin treats Mordred. I never looked how hostile he was to the Druid, and felt that his attitude was what caused everything to happen the way it did. It's nice to know that, somewhere, one of my favorite characters had the chance to avoid an evil path.
Jessiikaa15 chapter 39 . 2/23
I actually cried reading this chapter! I love the entire series so far, Im going back to reading now :)
The anomalous chapter 81 . 2/15
WOW another absolutely amazing story with such a well thought through plot, amazing characters and all round awesomeness! Can't wait to read the next installment! Thank you for all your time and effort into making this epic read :)
Lovely. That scene in the cave was a favorite, always has been :)
Epic, grown-up Merlin :) Magnificent. Hunith and Balinor must be so proud. Everyone who's ever helped or cared for Merlin, as well. :)
Rolled his eyes and went back to bed bahahaha XD that is quintessential Merlin!
This still makes me grin like a fool, after all these years :D
ItsMeNayyliii chapter 13 . 2/1
Lord Vernon... Hmmm, could Vernon Dursley be an inspiration to this character? :)
Patiku chapter 64 . 1/4
I'm not sure whether I already asked about it but are there going to be more dragons, different than Aithusa and Kilgarrah's youngs?
Patiku chapter 42 . 1/3
I'm reading your series again and hope that when I finish, there would be another chapter...
But anyway. Reading this chapter it occured to me, that it could be interesting for Queen Mab to appear again. Perhaps she could be Merlin's grandmother... Ok, I know Mary Sue and etc. but I can always try, right? :P
KIMMIKY chapter 54 . 11/26/2014
why didn't the amulets go off? Merlin was rendered unconscious by Morgana's magic it should have warned them.
KIMMIKY chapter 42 . 11/26/2014
one question... if there is a window WHY didn't she try and rip as many mandrakes down as she could and throw them out of it?
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »