Reviews for A Question of Decisions
Maggie chapter 70 . 8/3
The song in 'The Misty Mountains OLD', but, other than that, the story is great!:D
Lya200 chapter 22 . 7/20
"Because ensuring that Arthur could die in the arms of friends, was far better than allowing a future where he was brutally murdered and died alone."

My heart SHATTERED at this line.
Lya200 chapter 21 . 7/20
When Merlin started talking about Older Merlin envying younger Merlin, I realized something. In a way, I envy all the original fans of Merlin. I got into the series long after it ended, and I already knew Merlin's, Arthur's, and Morgana's fates. I wish that I could have been naïve, but it wasn't meant to be. Parallel of the day.
mersan123 chapter 45 . 6/30
Ooooohh, I almost feel sad for Morgana. If only she would change her ways. Sigh.
mersan123 chapter 44 . 6/30
Loved this chapter. Take that Morgana! One more responsibility for Merlin though. Poor man.
mersan123 chapter 38 . 6/15
Oh Skyhawk. I will admit this chapter came close to breaking my heart. But I do thank you for granting Merlin Kilgharrah as a companion through the ages ahead. Sigh.
mersan123 chapter 11 . 5/17
Brilliant. How wonderful to finally see Merlin publicly recognised!
mersan123 chapter 10 . 5/17
Brilliant, just loved the whole process of creating the staff.
mersan123 chapter 9 . 5/17
Merlin is so talented at sneaking around, but isn't delightful to see him have some assistance in his endeavours. Just love it.
mersan123 chapter 1 . 5/16
Just have to say how much fun this chapter is with Merlin's creature 'training' the knights. This the second time I have read it and it still makes me laugh!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Deverin OWNED! Ha ha ha! Warmonger. XD

Great chapter. :)
StarTrail chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
AHHHHHH! *flails in uncontrollable happiness*

(I'm re-reading this for the fourth-or-so time-no real reason just wanted to-and this moment still makes me break out grinning from pure joy XD)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 82 . 7/10/2015
You are an amazing person. Thank you.
Aniea chapter 82 . 7/3/2015
I absolutely love your entire 'A Question of . . .' series. I've read and reread them so many times and can't get enough. There are things that you'be changed that make so much more sense than the original series and I wished so many times that Merlins magic would come out. Love the changes you made and how the characters evolved and interacted with each have other and coped with the changes. In short, love the series!
n3rdgirl4l1fe chapter 39 . 5/16/2015
I've been reading your 'Question of (Insert Chosen Thing to Question)' Series and this is the first I've commented on one of your works. The first reason being that I haven't wanted to stop reading what has been the most amazing fan written AU I have ever read. I've said to myself many times that you should have been a writer for the show. Your plot lines and OCs never waver in their intrigue and I've not once been disappointed (sure, I wish you'd have had Arthur join in with the magic duel that Odin saw but they way you did it was so much better) in your storyline nor in the way you've matured the characters. The second reason being I'd have wanted to comment on EVERY chapter and that takes time away from reading. The last reason being that I just didn't want to have to come to terms with all the damn tears! Lancelot dying and Merlin's discovery of being immortal... There are no words to describe how... I have only cried this hard for Merlin when I watched as he lost his best friend before his time (cannon Merlin that I was SO angry about). I mean, damn. You're good at the tear jerking. So, yea. I couldn't not comment this time. I can't wait to read the rest and watch Emrys, Stormcaller, Ambrosius, The Last Dragon Lord, First Advisor, Honor Guard and Court Sorcerer of Camelot, King of the Druids continue on his path. You are an excellent writer and I will be happy to read more of your writings once I've completed this amazing fan fic series.

Thank you. (: