Reviews for A Question of Decisions
Arrowhead1996 chapter 43 . 2/25
Normally, I wait till the end of completed stories to review, but I had to say something now.
I wish someone would make your version of the story as a show with all the same people from the original. I like your version WAY better than the original. Especially when it comes to the way Merlin treats Mordred. I never looked how hostile he was to the Druid, and felt that his attitude was what caused everything to happen the way it did. It's nice to know that, somewhere, one of my favorite characters had the chance to avoid an evil path.
Jessiikaa15 chapter 39 . 2/23
I actually cried reading this chapter! I love the entire series so far, Im going back to reading now :)
The anomalous chapter 81 . 2/15
WOW another absolutely amazing story with such a well thought through plot, amazing characters and all round awesomeness! Can't wait to read the next installment! Thank you for all your time and effort into making this epic read :)
Lovely. That scene in the cave was a favorite, always has been :)
Epic, grown-up Merlin :) Magnificent. Hunith and Balinor must be so proud. Everyone who's ever helped or cared for Merlin, as well. :)
Rolled his eyes and went back to bed bahahaha XD that is quintessential Merlin!
This still makes me grin like a fool, after all these years :D
ItsMeNayyliii chapter 13 . 2/1
Lord Vernon... Hmmm, could Vernon Dursley be an inspiration to this character? :)
Patiku chapter 64 . 1/4
I'm not sure whether I already asked about it but are there going to be more dragons, different than Aithusa and Kilgarrah's youngs?
Patiku chapter 42 . 1/3
I'm reading your series again and hope that when I finish, there would be another chapter...
But anyway. Reading this chapter it occured to me, that it could be interesting for Queen Mab to appear again. Perhaps she could be Merlin's grandmother... Ok, I know Mary Sue and etc. but I can always try, right? :P
KIMMIKY chapter 54 . 11/26/2014
why didn't the amulets go off? Merlin was rendered unconscious by Morgana's magic it should have warned them.
KIMMIKY chapter 42 . 11/26/2014
one question... if there is a window WHY didn't she try and rip as many mandrakes down as she could and throw them out of it?
KIMMIKY chapter 41 . 11/26/2014
I always thought that the Elyan dying thing was so that the enchantment would become entrenched, like her seeing a loved one die in front of her it would make the despair all too real instead of just in her head and therefore add the final nail in the coffin of fracturing her mind. up until that point she could have been brought back just with the rescue. Just my opinion of course but it made sense in my head! Oh and the fact it was her brother didn't matter, Morgana knew Gwen loved all the knights like brothers, merlin was her best friend and of course Arthur was the love of her life. She would have been just as devastated with any of them.
KIMMIKY chapter 28 . 11/26/2014
I do believe that merlin's power being tied to the land has as much to do with his character and ability to bring the best out of even the hardest of hearts as his mother and his friends. He truly is the most selfless creature, as well as being patient and understanding. The best of them, which is why i found it so cruel of the writers in the series to leave him with virtually nothing for his efforts except the fleeting friendship of just 4 people he will have to watch wither and die, the pain of countless lost loved ones, the reverence of a magical community he can never truly be part of and an endless wait for his king to raise again. His destiny was heartless for someone so full of love. Sometimes I hate the BBC!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 81 . 8/11/2014
BIG HUG very exciting chapter. much joy.
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »