Reviews for Karma del Gatto
Cats blink everyone knows that or at least I thought everyone did
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I LOVE READING THIS!
O w O"
such a good story
CommanderApple chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
At first, I wanted to ask what the hell they were all doing outside Italy's house XD.

But now I have another question: did I just hear (or rather, read) you mention that China was younger than Russia? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if I'm not mistaken, isn't China like, much much older? o.o

I don't mean any offense by it xD Just wanted to clarify.

Other than that, I found this story incredibly adorable! Nicely written, in character and the hint od S
Yaoi4596 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Me love this!
becra1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was so neat( and hot, of course;) ).

Nicely done.:)
yuugi arry chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
You're not very shy on here are you. Lol kitty gave Germany sex advice while Germany became a gard cat: protecting Italy from fish and rodents everywhere! ...but it would be nice to see how Germany's cat days were pretty please some time?
iamrebornthruhim chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
this was a cute story. i enjoyed reading it _
silver Alida chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
YES! GerItaPru would be fabulous!

Anyway, this seemed like such an innocent fic at first. Then they had sex.

Not that I'm complaining! That scene was very well written by the way. I really liked that you added Feliciano's nervousness in there. But I supposed that's because he woke up with his best friend/love interest naked next to him with certain feline appendages. But then again, I would personally be escatic to have a sexy love interest in my bed.

But I'm digressing.

And of course, it only happens to those two that half the European world and some other countries are watching. Only them. That ending was hilarious. Though I half expected Romano to immediately barge in there.

Thank you for writing this fic!

BTW: I'm just too lazy to login. That is my actual account name.
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
idk if this is the end of the story, but if it was it was PERFECT! i loved it! and the MA scenes were AWESOME! brava
Mika-tan chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Oh gosh... was the WHOLE WORLD there? H-how long had they been planning this...? Poland, too? Oh good lord... I feel so embarressed for Italy and Germany...
TheColdCapital-Moscow chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
*nosebleed* that was HOT awesome work also HELL YAY you should make a GermanyxItalyxPrussia now that would be sexy to read :3
TearStainedAngel24 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I adored this and loved the fresh story and style,, but one thing...

"Ichigo cried out and tears began to form in his eyes, Germany looked up at him a bit worried,"

Ichigo? What is this, Bleach XD

But anyway, great job :3
forever-sweet chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
XD That was totally awesome! O.o Though, what was with all the countries being in Italy and Romano's yard...?
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I tots love the story! I really want to read more sooooo PLEASE! write more!
redsplatter chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this is really good. I only wish you could continue so I could see what happens to Italy and Germany. I like how the story flow from POV to another.