Reviews for EO Challenge: One Hundred Percent Record
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Um...yeah..that um...was...er...*swallows*

Who knew denim was such an important part of anatomy?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Sammy, from the bottom of my heart...thank you.

*happy sigh*
Nana56 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I love Dean's Tshirt.

I love Dean's jeans.

I love Dean's wardrobe.

Wish I was Dean's wardrobe! :D
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Yip, add that jeans with the shirt and I think he would melt just about any girl in a 500 mile raduis.

Thank you for the hot image and awesome drabble, loved it1
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh just the mental image of Dean in that shirt has me drooling, god he would look so hot.

I loved it and awesome drabble as always and I am of to read the next part!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Dean is SO vain, he does probably count each time per night as extra percentage. YOu made me laugh out loud twice in two
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I just love the idea of Dean secretly exercising while Sam isn't looking. Probably really happens.
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Dean's favourite jeans had a 120% record - well, twice in one night counts as extra, surely?

Roll on tonight.- That's it, I'm going to go stick my head under the sink...
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
*Gulp*! I would sell my sould (you listening Crowley) to be that T-shirt, clinging to all of his muscles...

Dammit Diz, I'm at work and can't take a cold shower! :P

Nicely done.
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Clingy shirt snug, ratty jeans belt buckle and belly peekage *dead fangirl*

Dear gods I love when you do these descriptive pieces of Dean. I can just see that tiny bit of peekage in my head, that little crease where the belt buckle presses in just slightly. Nrngh. *sigh* Absolutely tantalizing, as always hon!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
off for a cold shower now... :0)

Bev x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like Dean and his special t-shirt that Sam created. :)
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
YUMMYUM! Oh, these images cast a beam of sunlight onto a crappy Monday morning - thanks so much hon! Loved the t-shirt and the secretly cultivated six-pack (ahhh) and went into slobber-mode over the jeans... Hell, he must look gorgeous. I need to refresh my knowledge at the pool table (and beyond ;-)

xx Kate
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh man, really? What are you trying to do to us poor readers? Dean isn't even my favourite Winchester, but you had me drooling there for a second. Such detailed descriptions. Wow! Excellent job with both of these. And thank you, really, for sharing.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Sharlot chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Uhm...jeans...suhhhm...second skin...nmmuhgh pool table...humnugh. Fuhgh...my favorite jeans, too!

/dives into a cold shower.

Guh, I approve of this drabble 120%!

Great fun, both chapters! :)