Reviews for She Will Be Next To Me
Pekegal chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ahhhh...unrequited love! Great angst to capture Quinn's feelings. Love the line (Kurt)...for a gay man, he's considerate as...well, Finn! ROFL!
May chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Aww poor Quinn :/ at least I know Rachel and Quinn are endgame in this universe.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I'm sure beings suffer from unrequited love and you expressed its agonies beautifully. I'm glad that Quinn finally gets her happy ending.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter in this series!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was painful to read. I couldn’t bare Quinn’s thoughts of unrequited feelings for Rachel while she remained by her side, as just a friend. Quinn so understood Rachel that anyone else did. She’d been so right about if Rachel wanted to be happy, she’s let Finn go. Quinn knew her more that Finn did. And as just a friend to Rachel, that’s saying a lot.

It’s so sad reading that Quinn had accepted that she’d never be the person that would make Rachel happy for the rest of her life (But we all know she’s gonna be SO wrong XD) And this line: “She's going to be Rachel's best friend, and they'll share snapshots of happiness that will fill pages of a scrapbook, but never complete a whole picture.” —made my heart break. Quinn…T_T Poor, poor girl.

And gawd, Finn, can he get any more of an assfag than that? I just dunno why Rachel fell in love with him –shakes head-

Thanks for the very nice read, as always! I loved it!
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, mah poor babies! Love the little references to their better days to come together. This also makes me understand Quinn's reaction to Finn in 'Don't Blink' - which I previously found a bit harsh - a lot better.

Oh Kurt, your judgement, whether silent or acerbic, delights me! Someone should write a fic where Kurt, Santana and Sue just judge everyone else in the world for 50 chapters. I'd read it.
texican chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That's was painful, but very good. So wanna hug Quinn. Good job.
dgronison chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
it broke my already fragile heart. :( i love your stories though so i think i can bear with that. :p
Jen14 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Quinn in this story? Equals me. This made me tear up :(
Freyia chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Unrequited love is such heart wrecking that is illegal. Like seriously. Even though Rachel is hurting from the failed relationship, Quinn is in more pain because there are only friendship. Can I make a request? :D I want to see how Rachel come to the realization that she's in love with Quinn and how did they get together. I'll love you a lot! Mucho! If its being done :D
gogoless chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
owww Quinn! Poor little thing! beautiful
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
There's more coming right? I really want to see the progression of friends to fiancees! I love stories! :)
littleleaf89 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This story gives me so many feelings. Quinn's internal monologue was basically my own, a few weeks back when I held my best friend/secret love while she was drunk and crying (although not over a breakup).

So yeah, kudos for the way you wrote Quinn here!
jock chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Yes! I could read a thousand stories from this verse. Thank you

Love that Quinn still has some HBIC in her.

Her overall protectiveness and care for Rachel was very sweet & natural (and great as we know where it ends up to counter the angst here). And wanting to castrate Finn :)

Also loved the detail of Quinn favouring a certain leg. Nice touch. Especially as it seemed a habit of Quinn & that Rachel noticed.

Loved the bit about Quinn one day reminiscing and confessing she was in love with Rachel.

Faberry was completely sweet together here. Lovely to see their relationship & how much they rely on each other.
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I think this is a very accurate picture of what would happen in the entire Finchel bullshit engagement on Glee if it continued. As for Quinn I feel so sorry for her because she loves Rachel and as it looks by how you have written these two characters life she will never have that love returned. So while I am happy that Finn has left, I am equally sad that Quinn will never have a romantic love returned to her by Rachel.