Reviews for Master Portal
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Holy crap. Holy crap.

Tadpol is pleased.
Herping Derping Derpturd chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
It seems that Dark Portal has power beyond any immortal. He survived the combined attacks, and, well, is now soon gonna use the Blue-Eyed sword (I think) for evil in the future. We Shall see what that will be like.

Fires of Hell... aka, DuDe's Fiyah! XP

If there was a rating thing here I would rate it 5 stars. :P

-Geno
Master Portal chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I know this chapter is very short, but the next?last chapter will be VERY long. I might make parts! Hope u enjoyed my chapter.
HDD chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Got lazy when I signed my name.

So, we now know what and where Portal, now MASTER Portal, must do.

Clear the Dark Portal's Challenge.

If you could be assisted, you would have Me, DuDe, C9 and that other guy. (Forgot Name) XP

Cant wait fer more.
HerpingDerpingDerpturd chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
This review is for all the chapters I did not review on...

HOLY MOTHER OF EPICNESS!

Ahem... sorry bout that, it just got so awesome once the powers has been discovered.

So... Dude has fiyah, C9 has air, Marcus has water, Me has Thunda, and you has... what again? Either it wasnt mentioned yet or I wasnt paying attention. By the way, did Dark Portal come to mind or remind you of the Dark Link battle in Ocarina of Time a bit? It seemed like it was based off that.

I also like having the powah of THUNDA! "You've been THUNDA STRUCTED!" W00T Quote.

- Geno
PokeDuDe4321 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Woah-ho-ho! I love this chapter! (Favorite one ATM.) A little short, but, I loved how you described Dark Portal as in what he looks like! I could somehow actually picture what he looked like, and somehow, I even heard his voice as I read in my read! XD

Keep it up!

~
PokeDuDe4321 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Great job! MP's getting more interesting every chapter! :D

For bosses, or major opponents - use more detail in what they look like. Tis halps.
PokeDuDe4321 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Nice job, it's getting ALOT more easier to understand now. It kinda reminds me of that Avatar show thingy XP

Keep it UP!