Reviews for The Garden Party
GrowlyNoir chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
-"We aren't usually so quiet. You're lucky we ain't causin' a commotion."-

This line amused me. What's best about this story though is that Jada & her friends have accepted Howard.
SadSquirrel chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
That was very sweet. And cute. I liked it quite a bit.
faithlings chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
woww, this chapter was just as amazing as the first! i love how everybody started clapping when vince said they were together. so cute.
GrowlyNoir chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
-Howard cleared his throat quietly, and realisation hit Vince's eyes. "Oh, yeah. Jada, this is Howard."-

Vince would need a little reminder, being distracted by the cat & Jada. It's so him.

-Howard smiled and wrapped his arm around Vince, who was laughing ecstatically.-

They'd never have found the courage without Jada. Sweet.
faithlings chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
"Vince wrapped an arm around Howard's waist before they dived into the fray."

.god.

i'm in love with this fic so much, i couldn't stop smiling as i read it. you should so write more. howard and vince are just perfect :)
BatsNotDogs chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay, whoah. I am loving this story. It's only the first chapter and you've got me dribbling for more.

I like stories that start off with Howince cause it means no angsty will they, won't they? So, yeeah, this is my kind of story.

I also like to read fluff stories at times, just a breather from all the drama filled ones that inhabit the fandom.

I had a huge grin on my face all throughout the chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
GrowlyNoir chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
-Howard began his routine study of him.-

It's his favourite activity.

-Howard gently stroked his ebony locks.-

And he gets privileges too.
24peach24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lovely little fic! Are you going to carry it on? Suited Vince - creepy but sweet. 24peach24