Reviews for Past the Pain and Sadness
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 8 . 4/21
I could help thing 'George Of The Jungle' When she said "Watch out for those trees."
Roronoa D. Lucy chapter 11 . 4/19
awesome! i loved this story!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 3/26
It's naraku! Not naruko! Naruko is the female form of naruto lol
grimmich chapter 9 . 3/24
You turned her into a weak coward...
grimmich chapter 7 . 3/24
They (the girls) gave up waaay to easy especially seeing as both of them were known for their stubbornness...
grimmich chapter 6 . 3/24
It was extremely lame how easily they got kagome and souten, i mean after they were blinded kagome didn't even try to fight!
kissrose36 chapter 12 . 2/17
next chapter please
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I like it so far tho it could use another round of editing.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
That is a wonderful ending. :)
ValeUrameshi chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well that was an interesting start but I like kagome gives me grief but you write it so keep no more. With much love ValeUrameshi
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Lol I was all really?! When I read the hunger games reference. My the odds be ever in your favor? I just about died.
Diane chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Like it overall. Slight correction, it's Naraku not Naruko. I think it's goofed up in the entire fic but I only really noticed it in the chapter since the goofed up spelling is repeated so many times.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I hadn't started reading this yet but if you haven't found anyone I can try for you just give me an idea on how to go about it. Yusuke marking Kagome as his mate for life isn't going to be hard to do but I need an idea on how to go about it. Still let me know I'm going to read the story now.
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
please update
Infinities Lover chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
You kept spelling Naraku wrong...x3 lol
This was cute! You should update!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »