Reviews for Riders on the Storm
freeyoursoulx chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I'm so unbelievably excited about this new part of the story, I read through this entire thing over again- and it's so incredible. I cannot wait until part five is posted. :)
Emily chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I'm so glad you've kept at this! I've always thought that Supernatural/So Weird was a perfect crossover, and this fic certainly illustrates why. Thanks for the cliffhanger, too! Haha.
Dootzbugg chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hiya. I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I've been enjoying your stories thus far. I'm really digging the 'Supernatural' aspect of plot. Hope you update soon. :o)
freeyoursoulx chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
i may actually die if you don't update this. it's so unbelievably incredible, i don't know what to do with myself. haha. holy shit.
freeyoursoulx chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Okay, so I read the entirety of this whole series-or whatever you want to refer it as in one sitting and holy shit. This is the most incredible and ironically, literate thing I've read on this site. I know there won't be many reviews in this fandom due to the waves of people who go in and out of here without bothering to review a single thing, but sweet Jesus I hope you continue with this. I'm not sure if you're a fan of Annie, but I've always had a liking to her-however, with my liking came a darker picture of her. Iv'e written many things centered around Annie/Fiona or even this fandom in general and she's always been either into really hard drugs, a prositute living in England, or some other crazy shit. Haha. But regardless-ignore my rant, this story is incredible and I'd also always imagined her and Fiona tag-teaming had the series lasted longer. Whatever you do with this story, how you chose to go about it-you have one devoted reader. Seeing as my work schedule is a bit of a cluster, this may be the only review I get to post-so if it is I just wanted to let you know that this story, this series you've managed to make you're own is fantastic and I cannot wait to read more! :D

-Chelsey.
Emily chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Really enjoying this. Keep it up! :)