Reviews for The Protector of the Precious Stone
Rumbling Frenzy chapter 9 . 6/28
Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. . . Are you ever going to update? I need the next chapter!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 9 . 5/23
Well I certainly hope to read more of this story soon and see what else happens with Opal, Bee, and Smokes!

Keep up the good work!
EPA Nano chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
You're work is amazing and 'The Protector of the Precious Stone' is an absolute pleasure to read. Please tell me you haven't gone into hiatus, its always disheartening when a fantastic read suddenly stops :/
ShiftFrame chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
LE GASP! ARE YOU NOT UPDATING ANYMORE?!
Freddie4153 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
CONTINUE!
LoneWolfPack chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Great story!Plz update! :D
Nikki chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I really, really, really, REALLY hope you find the time to update this awesome story! You left us with such a cliffie it should be illegal! lol but hope all is well and can't wait to see some new chapters when you get a chance! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
I like your story
SweetSpark22 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Oh, I just loved your reference to that Little Caesar's commercial. That was definitely one of my favorite pizza commercials ever. I absolutely adore Primeverse Smokescreeen.
DixieChicrules123 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
It would be good if opal blue rescued optimis prime from arscream or something
Nikki chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
My primus! Smokescreen, Bee, and Opal are the frickin' BEST! lol I can soo imagine Smokescreen stripping down his armour and with his luck losing it too! Haha, hopefully you can update soon! This is a great, great story! :)
TC Stark chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
I wish you would have fleshed this chapter out more. Added more detail around all the dialogue. You know, third person observations. I know what it's like to have life get in the way and when you add more fics on your plate, it gets hard to concentrate on any of them. I've made the mistake plenty of times. Fun with Opal, Bee, and SMokescreen, but if you have time I'd go back and add more to this.
TC Stark chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I have to tell you I looked at your deviantart page and you are a fantastic artist. Opal looks great, cute and small. Similar to Arcee, but with noticeable differences. I think I read somewhere they said Arcee was 15 feet, so she's a little taller. Still pales in comparison to Optimus the big lug lol And I loved the picture of Bee and Opal together, scout buddies

Also, I fell in love with you. Your Loki pictures are fantastic!
TC Stark chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Great depiction of the sexism that occurs in the military. Some grammar mistakes, but great flow.
TC Stark chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I don't normally read first timers, I know how snobbish that sounds of me. Just normally people don't put any effort into their writing. But, you really captured my interest. You made Opal's pain real and the memories vivid. I love Bumblebee so I'm excited to see a friendship form between them. It seems cute. I guess I'm assuming this takes place on Cybertron?