Reviews for Memories
satomika chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Nice!

I hope this has a sequel!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
At first I thought he was cheating on her. Then I thought he caught her cheating on him. Halfway through I seriously thought he was gonna die and I murmured sadly. Luckily i figured it out or I would be really miffed at myself rite now! That was GREAT especially in the moment wen she pushed him against the wall. I had never heard of her being annoyed at being turned human and yet tht was still AMAZING!
silvergryphon06 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very beautiful and poignant, you have an amazing imagination. I loved how you've portrayed Fakir here, his musings sound so very much like him. You clearly love the characters and I, in turn, love that about your writing. Cheers! :)
Angels-Of-Desire chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It took me almost 40 minutes to read this because I had to stop at random times and step away from the computer. I didn't want to break my computer screen while I was flailing my arms around in fangirl bliss. Seriously, this is INCREDIBLE! Extremely well written and you kept Fakir in perfect character! When I read Fakir/Ahiru stories from his point of view they never seem to get him quite right. Which is understandable because he's a very complex character. But you? You did this perfectly, and I really mean that. This has to be my favorite fanfiction so far. It's just so amazing.
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W
XxAdelheidxX chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Some stories are just meant to be read. This is one of them.
ageha obsessed chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
really sweet
Fading-into-night chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gosh, it's so ridiculously fitting and beautiful I just absolutely loved it.
Kasidy92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
What a lovely story! I really enjoyed this, especially the delicate feel. Great job :3
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was beautifully written and a great story for this amazing couple. I lovvrd how you realistic and emotionally you portrayed them. Great job!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awwwwww I completely in love with this story! Fakiru forever!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Adorable. Purely adorable.
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
me encanto
Yukari Fudo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Whoa, I didn't see that coming...

I really should look at more then the summary, but I still loved your story! 3