Reviews for Battlefield Terra
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh, I read this on AO3 and didn't know it was on ffnet too!
Omg please update
Shastasye chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Another wonderful chapter! Well done! I love the way this story is turning out- All the action, feels and general Homestuck humor. You've made a wonderful story and managed to make add all the Homestuck character in there without being OOC. I hope you continue to write this story in the future. Until then, please take care. _V
Cobalt-Sniper chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I'm not telling you to rush these chapters or work harder on them, but every time I see there's a new chapter I feel amazing. The amount of time you put into this really shows, and this is by far in the top ten fanfiction of all time.
I have actually read stories - PUBLISHED BOOKS - that are worse than this, and this has a lot more plot and subtext than a lot of famous novels.
Keep doing what you're doing, because it's awesome.
Bitblondetoday chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
But Christ you are brilliant (you probably already know that, heh). This story is fucking amazing and I absolutely love it and I didn't even use to ship johnkat howd this happen
Made my day when I saw it updated. you're fantastic basically
usehvfshdv chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
.-.
no yaoi?
*cries* I WA-ANTED YAOI TH-THOUGHHHHH... ;-;
shastasye chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I'm very impressed with this story. Despite how long the chapters are, I find myself reading every word and not skipping bits and pieces. I hope you continue to write this story, I really adore it. Thank you for taking the time to write what you have so far.
trevor chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
So when is karkat emitting his passhinet love fur john? And make out
DetectiveLion chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
For the record, I do read this on the original site. Only here cause I don't have an account for it. :)

Anyway, this is probably the best Homestuck AU (and simply Homestuck story in general) that I have read. No exaggeration. The character's personalities are so well defined. I love the setup for what I call Headset-Communication, how it's underlying thoughts and emotions and not just what the character wants to say. It's pace is excellent, not too fast nor too slow, giving us plenty of time to read and enjoy and understand the events. The interactions between Karkat and John are lovely as well. You allowed the relationship to develop at a good rate. Some people like to snap into friend-mode far too quickly, especially considering they're on opposite sides of a war. Instead, you gave the appropriate amount of mistrust that eventually became friendship as the days went by. My inner fangirl is pretty much drunk on happiness.

I can't wait to see more from this! Thank you for writing such a lovely work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your story!
Pantless Page chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
ok i love this fic im admitting it. also ud8 whenever its worth the wait!
Pantless Page chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
omg telephaty? fuck im hooked.
Pantless Page chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I think I found myself an addiction...dang it.
Pantless Page chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I had my doubts,but wow im glad im reading this!
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
...
that is a major cliff hanger, wonder what's next.