Reviews for Transformers Prime: Chimera
H chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Dude update soon, this is really interesting, i want more.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Wow I like this, hope this still updates.
akashimo.hakubi1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Must say, the conversation between June and Ratchet I could barely keep myself from laughing out loud. Mostly from the fact I read it imagining them actually saying those lines, instead of just reading it normally.
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I see that you did a bit of TFA Arcee in there, glad that you haven't gave up on this story, will be looking forward to chapter 5.
dragonlord1337 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
This is a great story so far looking forward to the next chapter.
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Okay this enire chapter cracked me up, and June interrogating Arcee golden, looking forward to the next chapter.
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
really a Penguins of Madagascar reference. Hope to read more soon
I'm Yu chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
NEW CHAPTER! WOOHOO!

My only real complaint is when Sideswipe and Ratchet enter. You said the latter was wincing every few steps. Shouldn't that have been the former? Otherwise it sounds like Ratchet was the one to get probed.

Other than that, nice job. I look forward to your next chapter!
Hivedragon chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Love the action and the humor in this one, and the translation from cybetronian to english brilliant, looking forward to the next chapter.
Hivedragon chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I do not find June and Ratchet out of character, mine mother is nurse so Iknow for a fact how they can be in and out of work, and this chapter brilliant, and now I cant stop imaginating Arcee in a nurse outfit.
mojoboy31 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hey, there... Wow... Just wow... I'm not a fanfic expert, I've only read a few, and been mostly unimpressed. Everything seems to be either "slash" or just plain "smut"... And then I find this; easily the best fanfic anything I've ever read. I wish it were a full length novel. Honestly, fantastic stuff.

I really hope you keep going. I'm very excited to see where you take it next. My favorite parts have been the Jack/Arcee scenes. More of those please, lol...

I added this story to my favorites and will be checking out other things you've written...
Metalhead411 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Loved the chapter! Jack is such a badass and ladies man XD

"A little from column A, a little from column B and a lot from column 'Cee I think." OMG THAT'S FREAKING GENIUS!

I love the relationship dynamics between Arcee and Jack, it flows smoothly and fits in nicely with the story.

Cant wait for the next chapter!
Spirit01 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Well Silas, Elita did warn you... Awesome!
I'm Yu chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I have a feeling those canisters will be appearing again...I'm curious about those.

Another awesome chapter, I'm looking forward to seeing the interactions between all of the bots. Ending had me chuckling though-nothing like a bit of black humour to end a post :D

Looking forward to more from you soon!
Guardian of Azarath chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Nice chapter :D

I loved the exchange between June and Ratchet, it was so funny, certainly not out of character at all (Ratchet really needs to let his sense of homour out in the show more)

and the scene with Jack and Arcee at the end was real funny and cute, I hope we see something happen between those two in later chapters, it'd make things more interesting for them to get caught in a compromising position...or two...:p