Reviews for Everything Changes
Already give up? Please no
Lynn chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
I like the thought behind the story but the writing is a little confusing and it seems out of character to me.
K chapter 36 . 12/23/2015
I realize it's been well over a year since you updated and I don't know if you even check this anymore, but if you do, I was hoping you might be up to finishing this story. I love it and I want to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
Update
klematis chapter 36 . 11/13/2015
Please continue.
katie1412 chapter 36 . 4/6/2015
Please carry on, love this story x
Guest chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
Lazy lazy writer. Poor poor reader. N E W CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/4/2014
Yes yes yes. Please continue
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
OK, so I'm waiting for next chapter :) Take care.
CocoGuest chapter 36 . 10/31/2014
I too was so excited that you finally came back to this story. Now, so disappointed but hopeful... You truly know how to keep your audience on hold.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/31/2014
You are evil,I was so exited to the new chapter ,but it turned out jut you. I can't blame you,because I am the one who let you reread your story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
Re-read this chapter I find that cal had thought gill knew he was alive,but in the newest chapter he said he slept with another woman because he thought gill would move on because gill thought him dead? Cal what happen to you!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/18/2014
Please update,I am always waiting ´╝îalthough I really like to see a stronger and happier Gillian
Guest chapter 35 . 9/11/2014
e
Mhairraen chapter 35 . 7/6/2014
Whatever you do, please, don't let their story end here. Whether it's in sequel form or just more chapters, I'll read it!

And, as someone who struggled her way through college and just received her bachelor's diploma, I just wanted to tell you that there's light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Love the story!