Reviews for Everything Changes
Guest chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
Lazy lazy writer. Poor poor reader. N E W CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/4/2014
Yes yes yes. Please continue
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
OK, so I'm waiting for next chapter :) Take care.
CocoGuest chapter 36 . 10/31/2014
I too was so excited that you finally came back to this story. Now, so disappointed but hopeful... You truly know how to keep your audience on hold.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/31/2014
You are evil,I was so exited to the new chapter ,but it turned out jut you. I can't blame you,because I am the one who let you reread your story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
Re-read this chapter I find that cal had thought gill knew he was alive,but in the newest chapter he said he slept with another woman because he thought gill would move on because gill thought him dead? Cal what happen to you!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/18/2014
Please update,I am always waiting ,although I really like to see a stronger and happier Gillian
Guest chapter 35 . 9/11/2014
e
Mhairraen chapter 35 . 7/6/2014
Whatever you do, please, don't let their story end here. Whether it's in sequel form or just more chapters, I'll read it!

And, as someone who struggled her way through college and just received her bachelor's diploma, I just wanted to tell you that there's light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Love the story!
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Of course ;) I want to know what will happen next. Don't stop :)
Guest chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Disloyal is always hard to accept,maybe Gillian should be brave enough to face a life with out cal,if it hurt that much。you really should continue this one and update soon,it's a great story
Guest chapter 34 . 6/18/2014
Totally hooked on your story. STill waiting ...
quickwitfic chapter 34 . 4/4/2014
It's so hard to find good Lie To Me fics, so thank you so much for this.
SassyCop chapter 34 . 1/27/2014
Still with you. Just crap at reviewing lately. Anxious to see where you are headed with this. And I want to know who the mystery woman is...
Guest chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
cal really is a good dad,but he hurt gill over and over again,I just want gill strong enough to be the happy one ,to fight for her own life