Reviews for An Ache I Still Remember
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/6
What the hell! I loved this but pleaseeee completee it.. You can't just leave it just lyk this!
Dracorocks chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Omg! You can't leave it like this!
What's going to happen now?
Will she look go look for him?
Will he come back and realise he loves her?!
What's next?.
Please write another chapter...
Please!
Potassium1939.1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Argh! Please please please please tell me that you're going to post a follow-up of some kind- a sequel or another chapter or SOMETHING! I can't possibly NOT KNOW what happened after that! MUST. KNOW. ENDING. Please update all stuff! (And tell me what happens next) I hope they end up together, just because scorose is simply too adorable and awesome to have them NOT end up together.
Noelia Leigue chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
YOU CANT JUST END SOMETHING LIKE THIS NO YOU CANT I'M GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU FINNISH THIS NICELY OMG I'M REALLY MAD YOU CANNOT
gotenoughofmetobreakmyheart chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Just, to clarify, I was the guest who reviewed before. I forgot t log in...Damn. I'd like to continue that review though. You have the ability to like, force tears out of people and to make me so disappointed at the end of a story by making Scorpius leave. I suppose, not all stories have happy endings.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I literally cried reading this. Do you think you could continue the story? I think I'm going to go cry again while rereading this multiple times...I love your writing, by the way.
decentenough chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OH. MY. GOD. Pleeeeeaae tell me you're writing a sequel to this or something. It just can't end that way! I refuse to believe that Scorpius left Rose just like that! It's insane! Pleaseee please write a sequel to this oneeeee. I feel like there's something more to it.
Jondrette chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
WTF SCORPIUS YOU WANKER HOW COULD YOU LEAVE AFTER ALL THAT?!
Can you please please please write a sequel I need them to get together!
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is amazing. Any chance of a follow up pretty please with a cherry ontop? I feel like I need closure after this - worst way to treat your old best friend with a one night stand, like WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP!
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I don't know if I've said this before (and god knows so many people are begging) but could you please please make a sequel of some sort? I need closure UGHH
Scorpius is such a flighty little twat I would love to punch him, or have a sequel where Rose punches him or something and he goes through extreme pain (emotional or physical) but that's my preference because I love your story and I've read it so many times I really want a sequel, but if you want to leave it as a oneshot, it is your decision :)
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love your Scorpius/Rose fics. I read this one before reading the genre and it broke my heart. I know this isn't the song, but I find this fic relates to the song "It is what it is" by Lifehouse. If you can, you should listen to it and tell me what you think.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THIS? WHERE IS SCORPIUS? I NEED ANSWERS DAMN IT
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
VERI, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON’T UPDATE, OR WRITE MORE!

You... You can’t just leave it there! PLEEEAAAASEEE develop this into a multi-chaptered fic!

Oh Christ on a bike, I’m begging.

I don’t care, please develop this!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Poor Rose! How could he leave her after all that?! Grrr stupid Scorpius.
boundtobite chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is so sad...my OTP with no happy ending. :'( Poor Rose...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »