Reviews for An Ache I Still Remember
Potassium1939.1 chapter 1 . 5/17
Argh! Please please please please tell me that you're going to post a follow-up of some kind- a sequel or another chapter or SOMETHING! I can't possibly NOT KNOW what happened after that! MUST. KNOW. ENDING. Please update all stuff! (And tell me what happens next) I hope they end up together, just because scorose is simply too adorable and awesome to have them NOT end up together.
Noelia Leigue chapter 1 . 1/5
YOU CANT JUST END SOMETHING LIKE THIS NO YOU CANT I'M GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU FINNISH THIS NICELY OMG I'M REALLY MAD YOU CANNOT
gotenoughofmetobreakmyheart chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Just, to clarify, I was the guest who reviewed before. I forgot t log in...Damn. I'd like to continue that review though. You have the ability to like, force tears out of people and to make me so disappointed at the end of a story by making Scorpius leave. I suppose, not all stories have happy endings.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I literally cried reading this. Do you think you could continue the story? I think I'm going to go cry again while rereading this multiple times...I love your writing, by the way.
decentenough chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OH. MY. GOD. Pleeeeeaae tell me you're writing a sequel to this or something. It just can't end that way! I refuse to believe that Scorpius left Rose just like that! It's insane! Pleaseee please write a sequel to this oneeeee. I feel like there's something more to it.
Jondrette chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
WTF SCORPIUS YOU WANKER HOW COULD YOU LEAVE AFTER ALL THAT?!
Can you please please please write a sequel I need them to get together!
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is amazing. Any chance of a follow up pretty please with a cherry ontop? I feel like I need closure after this - worst way to treat your old best friend with a one night stand, like WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP!
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I don't know if I've said this before (and god knows so many people are begging) but could you please please make a sequel of some sort? I need closure UGHH
Scorpius is such a flighty little twat I would love to punch him, or have a sequel where Rose punches him or something and he goes through extreme pain (emotional or physical) but that's my preference because I love your story and I've read it so many times I really want a sequel, but if you want to leave it as a oneshot, it is your decision :)
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love your Scorpius/Rose fics. I read this one before reading the genre and it broke my heart. I know this isn't the song, but I find this fic relates to the song "It is what it is" by Lifehouse. If you can, you should listen to it and tell me what you think.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THIS? WHERE IS SCORPIUS? I NEED ANSWERS DAMN IT
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
VERI, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON’T UPDATE, OR WRITE MORE!

You... You can’t just leave it there! PLEEEAAAASEEE develop this into a multi-chaptered fic!

Oh Christ on a bike, I’m begging.

I don’t care, please develop this!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Poor Rose! How could he leave her after all that?! Grrr stupid Scorpius.
boundtobite chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is so sad...my OTP with no happy ending. :'( Poor Rose...
theinfinitemidnight chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
THERE BETTER BE A SEQUEL DEER LAWRD
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ahh you can't end it like that! Keep going!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »