Reviews for Chuck vs The Bright Light
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Taking your sweet ass time in getting Sarah to the hospital aren't you?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I know this sounds cold hearted but I kind of wanted Sarah to hurt a little in this chapter.
phathead01 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Thanks for a great story. Well done.
I think you'll find that more and more people will be discovering your talent now that CHUCK is available for streaming world wide.
Dsn246 chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Great story! Heart-warming as well! Thanks!
H-i-C-h-A-r-A-h chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
so my favorite story so far and trust me i have read many of them...it has it all romance you know a bit of an action...i loved it...well done you are great writer!
H-i-C-h-A-r-A-h chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
god this is perfect! i read your others story but this seems to be your best!
thank you for sharing it too!
garnetflint chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
I have quite enjoyed this tale. Although a first magic kiss on the beach is what my heart wants to believe, there is little drama in continuing from there. I would like to have seen more of Chuck's recovery as it appears , at the end, he is still in a very frail state, but this is, perhaps, fodder for further exploration as well.

Thank you for continuing the CHUCK story.
Awesome45 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good start, but I gotta say this would never happen. I mean after everything that happens in that finale. Sarah returning to the Buymore, being obessessed with and angry with Quinn for taking her memories, going to the beach, talking with Chuck, accepting their story as her own and kissing Chuck; she would never walk away like that ;it counters everything in those last two minutes, let alone the series.
anthropocene chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Your nom de plume belies the thought, detail, and love you put into this story.

I could forgive and even understand Sarah for her behavior at the beach and several months afterward, as the poor thing was so messed up. But like Morgan and Casey—even more so—I wanted to shake Chuck every which way but loose, to get him out of that Season 3-style funk. His comatose hallucinations were really interesting though, strange as that may sound. And the extended Bartowski clan rallying to Chuck's side was aces in every way. Wouldn't have pegged Morgan as the anti-shipper, but you gave him a rationale and then brought him back to the good side soon enough. The Jack and Emma reunion was fun.

Chuck and Sarah repeatedly saving each other on all sorts of levels was one of my favorite subtexts of the series, and your story revisited that theme in an ultimately satisfying way. Anyone (not named Daniel Shaw) who feels let down by Chuck and Sarah's reconciliation has no heart!

As it turns out, a dear friend of mine was put into the hospital with serious head trauma after an auto accident about three weeks ago—happily she is following Chuck's road to recovery—but I thought I'd mention that I found your scenes of the family in the hospital to be heart-in-the-throat authentic.

Thank you for writing this. It was a very enjoyable read.
s-david-m chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I don't get it. Why is Sarah's reunion with Mary so heartfelt? Sarah still has no memory of her, and they've pretty much only spoken once at a briefing.
s-david-m chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
You have an interesting story, but the way you're conveying it via time jumps is really annoying and hard to follow.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Excellent story. The humor was a little broad, and turning Morgan into the villain was definitely a bold choice.
Seriously, though, an excellent roundup and good HEA for the show.
Ash2134 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
This was a good first story and you updated very quickly so I wish I'd saw it before and put it on alert. I don't really like the idea of how long she was gone at first but the rest of the story was good and interesting. Good story!
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Wow, very nice job. Really tugged at the heart strings. Thanks
Musicalmania chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
This was a great first fanfic! Congrats! I really enjoyed it and appreciated the daily updates. :) Great plot and follow through