Reviews for Just his luck
coraz chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Hi! I really like this story :) In fact, I enjoy your multichaptered fictions and I hope I will see more of them because your characters are well developped in them.

Best,
coraz
PeanutButter152 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
best story on EVER!
Mags chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Yeah,
ALMOST the end, and 12 more chapters to go...
Gothica chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Do ya think you could maybe do a prequel story with Deidara and Pein?
3ecauseofyou chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Awww your story is just too cute!
blackdominatrix chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This fanfic deserves more than 1k reviews!
nomi chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
eeeeeeeee wow my heart is exploding! your story is killing me...in a good way. a friend recamended me to read this story and i am so happy i did. i mean wow you are so talented the story pulled me in and isn't letting me go anywhere XD i haven't even gotten up for food...i love to read and write little stories ...even if my grammar and spelling sucks so i am truly amazed at your skill. please continue writing i really look forward to reading more of your work

p.s. please forgive grammar and spelling
-nomiigirl
nomiko chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
that was amazing great story line!
Erandi chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
This is a really good ,sweet and should've got more comments!
HouseFan92 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Such a good story, I loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
i love this story sooooooo much. It is the first hidan and itachi fanfic ive ever read and now im hooked thanks to you. IT WAS AWESOME!
female-fool chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Ohhh that was sappy indeed!That story goes on top of my list now!It was almost heartbreaking but Fuck im so glad it ends well!Ur the best!:)
female-fool chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
My God i smell serious shit coming for Itachi soon!Im insanely worried abt him,poor thing!Kinda expected sth bad to happen,but not Hidan to leave!*heavy sigh*
female-fool chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Improve?There's nothing to improve!This story is a killer already!And despite everything its good the connection between Hid/Ita never fades,u can totally feel it,it gives me goosebumps!Thank u for being so fucking good at this!
female-fool chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I think i forgot to breathe here *needs oxygen*
Ohhh that was sooo intense and hot!And u can definitely feel the chemistry and all the feelings by the way the story's written!
Going on the next chapter now...still breathing heavily...