Reviews for Rosario's and Phantasms'
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I guess Cirno's Perfect Math Class has some merit now
DruidFWY chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Nice to see another chapter on this. Progress is going good, even if chapters are rather short for me. I would hope that the length of each chapter could be maintained at about 3000 to 5000 words but of course not always do we get time to write that length.

I hope the plot progresses more in time, I am still waiting for a good development. Though that being said, it was a decent chapter.

Good luck

Druid
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Aww, but I like short chapters... They're easier to read in a single sitting, and mean I get to give more reviews!

Advice: Don't go overkill on rewriting. I know a couple writers that have nearly killed their work by desiring to rewrite them again, and again, and again. Rewriting a story isn't a one-way street; it won't automatically make the work better for it, you know? If you do rewrite, be careful you don't go in a completely new direction. You have fans because of the way you wrote it the first time. Honestly, your chapter size is fine. Worry more about the content than the length. I write chapters that until recently have been about 1-2k words each! They can even give way to a hook. You know what mine used to be? Daily updates! It may sound a bit strange to say, but size ain't everything! The best way to do things is a ratio. I try to have a ratio of 500 words written per day. Sometimes I break it, writing around 1000. But seriously? Don't worry about size! We like you for your story, not for the size of your chapter. I can't say about everyone, but I for one feel that your chapter size is perfect. Any bigger and it would start to be hard to read in a single sitting, as I said before. Honestly? I don't think your story needs to be rewritten. I say this as a fellow author. As a veteran writer of touhou. I've written about 300k words thus far. Is it hard to remember everything? Yes, it is. Have I considered a true rewrite? No. I have just been working on touching up my older chapters, as my grammar was atrocious when I started. I have only rewritten my very first chapter. It was the only one that truly needed it. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record by now, but I for one think your story is fine the way it is.

Also, you just made me write a wall of text. Bravo for being good enough of an author to deserve it.
kojiro kakita chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I used to think that koishi would never be a dangerous fighter, but then I played hopeless masquerade. Lethal joke character indeed
Han-Ko chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Yey, thanks for the update.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Well, that ending was interesting. I honestly don't know what to say about it. It felt... either anti-climactic, or cliffhangery. Depends on what happens next, really. Will there be a fight, or was she taken out in a single blow? I mean, yes, this 'is' Koishi of all people, and Koishi 'does' have quite a bit of power within her what with being an EX boss that never truly seemed to get serious. Ahh, but I'll spare you the power levels discussion involving Nue being a fairly weak EX boss while Koishi is a strong one. Although, if you ever need help bouncing ideas, I'm an open ear. I haven't written as much as I have for no reason. I think you've got an interesting angle going! I expect the newspaper club to join the committee by the end of this, or at least for a lot of extrenuating circumstances to come up. So, yeah! If you ever need an ear, or advice on Touhou involving a fair bit of logic, or, heck, even a friendly bit of chat, I'm your gal! Why am I saying all this? I'm bored... So bored... None of the authors I usually speak with are chatting, so I figured I'd offer help if it's needed! Anywho, I look forward to more of your work, and shall be sure to read it when next you post it. Till next time.
CrystalPhoenixBlader chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Looks like Cirno bit off more than she could chew right now...
Han-Ko chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Thanks for writing this fic, It is awesome. Hope next one introduce a new girl or be longer XD
DruidFWY chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I will post a review, since it looks like this story is gaining in speed quite noticeably. I will be honest and let you know that I have been skeptical of the stories you have posted so far, as prior to this crossover, all of your other works have not reached beyond the 10k mark, at that point I found it rather disheartening, since you have demonstrated in your projects to have some very creative ideas, and if committed upon will certainly be enjoyable stories.

Just to let you know that with this story, I find it very interesting and relieving as it looks like you are committing to it rather than tossing it to the side like most other authors out there. Your crossover with "Monochrome Witch" had also gained my interest and I certainly hope that you will get back to that story in time.

With that out of the way, I will get to the review of the past few chapters; suffice to say Touhou and RV makes for an interesting cross and is reasonably to execute; having Touhou characters replacing the Disciplinary committee is an innovative idea. I am curious as to how this story will span out, all I can say is that I await for further updates but it is going well so far.

Druid
EXpertUS chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
that's our "beloved tomboyish girl", it would be funnier though if Cirno defeat that minotaur with Icicle Fall - Easy -
Sonanoka21093 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Aww, poor Cirno. Glad that she took out the minotaur on her own, but I suppose she did take a good number of blows, didn't she? Not to mention being thrown through a wall, and nearly being stomped flat. Still, I for one would call that a victory, as she fell down second! Anywho, I quite enjoyed that chapter, and look forward to the next!
Othinus chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Why doesn't anyone like Mokou...
Future Nekomata chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
You have no idea how happy this made me. I recommend having Orin and Oku join along with some senior gensokyans as teachers.
snoogenz chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
So meiling takes a nap. Great way to prove you're not lazy china. But on a serious note, in really liking "Rosario to Phantasm" and at first I thought it was Remilia in the coffin but I guess Flan gets to play this time around. And one question about Flan, I can understand that she's in her coffin for the day and comes out at night, but can't Flan use a parasol to block out the sun?
Xalverius chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
good start here
well don't worry about reviews they will come eventually after all most of us has forgotten this story (in my case) after long characterization and need time to re-read it

since the dorian monster hunt was a minor event in the manga i don't have many thing to comment on it like "it just like that" feel

want to see koishi in action
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »