Reviews for Rosario's and Phantasms'
Sonanoka21093 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
A few awkwardly worded things, but otherwise it was quite a good chapter. I enjoyed the fact that you are one of the few to portray Meiling as competent! Always hate to see her get made fun of for that. Heck, that's what drove me to make her as I did in my own work! Anywho, I wish you luck in your future chapters, and look forward to reading them!
kojiro kakita chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Great to see another chapter...and references to nura no maigo.

Although I don't think a deva of the mountain would lead a march of a hundred youkai . As one of the great commanders of the ONI would probably lead the ONI equivalent.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Aww, how cute... Someone has a little crush on the strongest! Nice to see you update again. Been quite some time since your last update... Hope to see more from you in the not so distant future! Keep up the great work, as such.

Also, be sure not to mix-up "they're," "there," and "their." You did within the first sentance of the omake.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter!
This story is going to be fun to read.
Update soon -
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
First off, you made a common mistake. "Their" should be "They're," and you left out a good number of apostrophies. Also, as you use honorifics, I would reccomend the reversal in first and last name. Kamishirasawa Keine would fit better than Keine Kamishirasawa. Furthermore, there's one thing in touhou you should remember quite well. Everything- and I mean EVERYTHING is up to enterpretation. Furthermore, Daiyousei is a more proper spelling than Daiyosei, as is youkai to yokai. That said, Dai is quite literally a blank slate, and so you can make her literally any way you like; she had no dialogue in the two games she was in, after all.

Anywho, I shall confirm that you have personalities that suit the characters, and proceed to inform you that I enjoyed the chapter. Keep up the good work, and we shall see just how well you handle the two works, hmm?
kagome1237 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I vote for Reimu!
Please continue this story!
LovelyAbyss chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
If i were to choose tree more characters i choose Reimu (shes awesome human and powerfull) Aya (woudn't she be fun in the journal club) and can't remilia be in it :( since youkai acadamy is a pretty darkish place she would be able to walk around or with a umbralla
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
You should use Alice, Ichirin and Aya. Aya's works for her own newspaper so it would make sense for Aya to be a part of the newspaper club. Ichirin just cause I like her and how Unzan is the real problem not her. And Alice because she is a witch who would want to gain more knowledge and she seems like the only one of witches that would fit. Marisa is Human so she is a no-no, Patchy spends most of her time in the Libary so she doesn't seem like the one to be at a school.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Professional Tsundere chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I can't believe someone hasn't thought of this crossover before either! I mean it's so obvious! Anyway, your stories off to a great start.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
momijiinubashiri

include momiji inubashiri-aya-& yuyuko
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
momijiinubashiri

yes do a touhou x nurarihyon about momiji inubashiri
EXpertUS chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
update update update!
Xalverius chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I personally chose Aya,Alice/patchouli,murasa/momiji

i don't like humans there since human in youkai academy supposedly only tsukune
Anon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Reimu,Alice and Aya, mainly because I want to see Reimu's attitude, Alice can do crowd control and Aya, simply because.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »