Reviews for Magical Fluorescent Leaves
Yuyake no Okami chapter 4 . 5/24
I feel sorry for England... Poor eyebroy XD
Yuyake no Okami chapter 3 . 5/24
"Chi stai sta" makes no sense. The right phrase is "Come ti chiami?"
Also, "salve" means "hello", not "goodbye".
Winter and her Servant chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
This was awesome. 'Wiping any 'Glibert germs' off his arms.' I died. That's going to be quoted in the future.
Spirit09 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I don't normally read yoai and I don't normally like it either, but somthing about HRExItaly and/or GermanyxItaly is different. I liked this story and I must ask, are you going to do Pocahontas 2 with these characters and use Germany as the second John that Pocahontas falls for or will you leave the story like this? Please PM me with the answer. In my personal opinion you should do the second movie. Ciao ;o)
Sarpndo chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
lol. HREGermany? lol.. THIS IS SO GREAT! :)
Sarpndo chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
aiyah! why have you not continued!
Adeline Kirkland-Australia chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
WE ALL HATE THE DEATHS. *Coughs* Anyways, I love your stories... Slowly moving on to others as I finish each one. Update
couTokki chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
JONES! THIS IS YOUR FAULT THAT FELI GOT SHOT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! I he didn't trip Elizaveta then the gun wouldn't be in Sadiq's reach.. and Feli wouldn't have gotten shot. ;;
Signore Jones, I no longer root for you anymore. /shot for bad pun
On another note, I forgot about Francis! And I hope Elizaveta shows Arthur, like, her.. power..? Like diss him in some way.
Anyway's, thank you for the chapter and update soon, please!
Blair chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I wasn't done! Gosh, new smartphone fail. _;
I was wondering: How old is everybody? For Heinrich and Feli in particular. You kept addressing Heinrich as a "man" at first so I imagined him as like early 20s and assumed Feli would be an older teen by default, but later it's made clear that they are significantly younger.
Blair chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Wow! I haven't read a great Hetalia fic in a long time! Not to mention a Disney-inspired one. I'm sorry I didn't find this fic sooner so I could help you guys get the reviews you wanted. :( But I'm here now and I LOVE this fic. It's so cute and I've seriously laughed out loud at least a dozen times. I'm really looking forward to the next chapeter
Chibi Night Angel chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
"Hell if I had hands, I'd abuse that thing until it was baby red." Alfred, even as a tree, you're still epic xD

"What about your bruder?"

"He's awesome! He can take care of himself!"

I kinda wanna say that if I leave a relative or friend behind :) Update
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Poor Heinrich. I'd be startled too if I was on a date and the tree started talking.

Dish story. I rikey.
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
please continue. I'm really liking it...even if it's slow.

XD

And...even if it's yaoi...:)
couTokki chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Oooh, is that PruHun I see? I love that pairing!

Thanks for the chapter!