Reviews for Lord and Satyr
wildtrance chapter 6 . 5/3
Gods I wish there was more of this. It is so good! I'm gonna look through your other fics now...
BlazeVein chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Apart of the multiple-color-hair Theo (too much), I really enjoy your story, and would like if you could continue.
But I hope you are ok.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
I'm captivated, and I hope Harry realizes Hermione and Ron are not his friends.
enchanted nightingale chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
Brilliant! I hope to read more of this story. _
Dareagon chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Brilliant story! I hope you'll update this soon!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Brilliant! I think this is cool and hope you update it.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hadrian is the most adoreable kid! Love it. Love how you changed his name.
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Noooo! Need to read... must read another chapter.

Great fic. You're a great writer. Love it.

Wonder how Harry will act when he finds out that she's adopting him. Ha! I wonder how the house elf will act. LOL-I know Antoinette won't take any shit from the Headmaster or Snape.
imokit chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Interesting story!
Areus Bookworm chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Even thought ive never really thought about a Harry/Theo pairing, especially with a creature twist, i cant help but love this story! I just cant wait to see how their relationship developes and transforms as they grow older, and what you do with all the little backburner plots that i can see peeking through the main one. I anxiously and exitedly await the next chapter (that sounded much better in my head...but its the only way to describe it)!
daryl.jamison chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
Zephiraya chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Lovely! I really like Miss Antoinette!

Xoxo
Zephi
1sunfun chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Nicxe story.
1sunfun
momocolady chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
good story
64teeth chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
wow, what a story! so original even with often used plot (maybe not exact the same, but still) I love it for this reason and for being so well written and even the OC is good! I can't wait to see more of it! :D