Reviews for Lord and Satyr
Dareagon chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Brilliant story! I hope you'll update this soon!
alemery chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Brilliant! I think this is cool and hope you update it.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hadrian is the most adoreable kid! Love it. Love how you changed his name.
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Noooo! Need to read... must read another chapter.

Great fic. You're a great writer. Love it.

Wonder how Harry will act when he finds out that she's adopting him. Ha! I wonder how the house elf will act. LOL-I know Antoinette won't take any shit from the Headmaster or Snape.
imokit chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Interesting story!
Areus Bookworm chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Even thought ive never really thought about a Harry/Theo pairing, especially with a creature twist, i cant help but love this story! I just cant wait to see how their relationship developes and transforms as they grow older, and what you do with all the little backburner plots that i can see peeking through the main one. I anxiously and exitedly await the next chapter (that sounded much better in my head...but its the only way to describe it)!
daryl.jamison chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
Zephiraya chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Lovely! I really like Miss Antoinette!

Xoxo
Zephi
1sunfun chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Nicxe story.
1sunfun
momocolady chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
good story
64teeth chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
wow, what a story! so original even with often used plot (maybe not exact the same, but still) I love it for this reason and for being so well written and even the OC is good! I can't wait to see more of it! :D
JJbelle chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Just found this story and I love it! I'm a sucker for a well-written savy Harry and awesome OCs. Can't wait to know what happens next! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Yes! i'm glad for this new chapter! i really like this story, the characters are perfect ) please continue
unfortunateblessings chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Really great chapter. I like this story a lot. It's well thought out and well written. I am curious on how you will be presenting Ron and Hermione.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Another awesome chapter! Antoinette and Imogene are such bada**es! Hardrian is so blessed to have them in his life! Keep up the great work!