Reviews for Revenge of the Nerds
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was a great method of torture. I would never want to read that book. Thanks.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You go, girl! Everybody needs a little Tony whimper and whump to get them going in the morning! And there better be more Point of N Return soon! I'm reading all your NCIS stuff so I'm giving you some time! I might have to do to you what you did to Tony! Just kidding!
CaptainMorgan101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
you, charlie, are very odd
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh wow! Lol! SO funny! Haha, weird yet wonderful! I loved it! The Tiva threat was so funny and great! Well done! _
NaLuforever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nerd Power... Activate!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Thanks for the story it was great. I hope nobody finds Tony until he is finished reading the book...bwaaahh ha ha ha. I would never read that book even if my life depended on it.
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
serious giggling ensued
DinozzosGibbsbabe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was by far one of your worst stories yet, also while reading your other stories I noticed a lot of spelling errors. I don't know what happened with this one, but it definately was boring and not well thought through.
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very cute and funny! Thanks for sharing!

Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hehe...I'm the first reviewer. And I actually was not lazy and read the story! Anyway...first off, I'm really proud of how much your grammar has improved! Second, that is indeed one of the worst ways to be tortured...ya know, other than slowly being decaptitated or something equally deathly, but whatever.

Oh, and side note: I can totally see Jimmy twirling flags...preferably shirtless.

Oh, another random side note: I finished watching Young Justice...next week, don't tell me what's happening as it's happening. You just made me really confused. And I agree that the new chick that joined the team is awesome. And with the whole nanobots controlling the Justice League thing...that's not good. You know it's a bad day when freakin' Batman bows down to someone.

So again, funny story. I might go and fix some minor grammar mistakes, but probably not because I'm lazy. Oh, and I'm about to go read Revenge of the Joker! Or look at pictures of puppies. Or possibly both.

-The Best Friggin' Typing Monnkey In The Universe (I almost typed 'unicorn' instead of 'universe' there...)