Reviews for We Are Young
disrae chapter 16 . 3/15
Beautiful story! Read it straight through, and really loved it. Thank you for sharing it!
MsLiss chapter 15 . 3/3
the lemonade stand brought me here

a really sweet story
MsLiss chapter 16 . 3/3
very sweet
Edmazing chapter 16 . 2/22
Just a fantastic fucking story. I loved the growth in each of the characters. The insight you put into Edward. The humanity in both of them. And your closing chapters resonates so strongly with me. Great freaking story. Thank you for sharing.

Xoxo,
Mel
Edmazing chapter 15 . 2/22
Love
Edmazing chapter 14 . 2/22
Love that they didn't sacrifice intimacy by taking their time. They're connected.
Edmazing chapter 12 . 2/22
Nothing but love for this chapter. It would be so easy to get caught up in pride or all the other negative emotions, but he's putting that aside to be honest and banking on her being true also. Love it.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 2/22
Ugh. Im not exactly surprised because her life seems to be a mess. But shit, that's gotta hurt.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 2/22
I adore him.
Edmazing chapter 8 . 2/22
I teach in what some would call a throw away district and hearing Bella makes me glad I make the commute and signed up for the challenge. Thanks for the reminder.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 2/22
I'm absolutely loving this story. It's brevity allows it to focus in on all of the good things. And gah, you/Edward explains The Great Gatsby is perfection simplified.
eantl88 chapter 16 . 2/21
Lovely story. Enjoyed it very much.
Treestar2509 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
What a sweet story. The ending was perfect. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Knit Bug chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
This was a great quick read. Thank you for posting it. :) It's just what I needed for a light afternoon read.

Best of luck,