Reviews for Science show
bchiles21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Loved it Mettie! Can I call you that?
DrPepperMonsterKitty chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
MORE SZAYEL AND GRIMMJOW please :-)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
hahaha i loved it! genius and perfect, the test tube, lmao i could so see that!
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Finally! My first Szayel x Grimm fanfic! It was Fabulous! I hope you write more! :P
Perdita8888 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very nice...and tempting ;D
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
:D great :P Grimm is such a perv x)

Lol, I was browsing randomish Grimmjow pairings, find this, and notices that it's your's O.o I had totally forgotten that you'd written this xD I know I've seen it on your profile tho xD but hey, I'm a goldfish memory-wise so xD
hibari haru chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
AWESOME!
Szayel is so kinky! :DD Haha. And Grimmjow, just like how you described him... perfect naughty seme! ;)
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, this was sexy. I would have never guessed this pairing even existed, but I stumbled across this story and took a train to nosebleedsville. I love the way you wrote this pairing. I can so see Grimmjow talking dirty and salacious to his partner, and...I think a slutty Szyell is practically cannon.
Great story, and I love the ending.
Asakajou chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oh my , these are so hot O/O
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ok, so this is now the second fic I've read with Szayel in it (as part of a yaoi couple anyway). I never thought about him being so...sexy before.

Again, I think you did a really good job here and I hope you write more Bleach fanfictions!
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really like Szayel and Grimmjow, and you have a good writing style :) The use of "Babe" by Grimmjow at the end sort of annoyed me, and the fact that Grimmjow thinks he has enough stamina for more, after not being able to get up from the table is slightly improbable, and unrealistic '

Lastly, I can' stand the text in the centre, you should left align it, it's a lot easier to read that way, and we can really focus on the writing and story, not just trying to read the right line each time.

Don't let these negatives get you down though, it was still an enjoyable read, and i'm just pointing out what I think could be improved on.

cya :)
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ooooooooo moooooore! ;) another great story!

*Also... I'm honestly NOT stalking you haha I just like your stories ;)*
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
woo joo! im so happeh!
KrisGrantz chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This wass amazing! Just what I need. Lol, my "fix" as some call it. I love szayel so much you shoould do more hotness with him *wink wink*
luneta-starwhos not logged in chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Y THIS HAVE NO REVIEWS? this is an awesome story :) i started getting a fasination with the pink haired scientist and this just adds fuel to my growing fire for this guy.

and i think u converted me to this pairing.

excellent job ;)