Reviews for The Consort
lorekr chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really, really enjoyed this! Def rooted for Zutara during the series but after, I imagined something like choosing Aang because of duty, guilt, or obligation was the cause of them ending up together(again, that was my way of coping with them ending up together(: ). Zutara all the way!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
It's just so deep! *sniffle*

Okay, so maybe I didn't cry, but this story IS really sweet. :)
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love the way you've written Katara. I think she's perfect. :)

I like how Mako is resigned rather than in denial, and his concerns about Korra are legit. Plus, he's a smart cookie to go to Katara for advice.

I really do think that Katara learned to love Aang in that way, and you portray that nicely.

Great job!

-Skye
KittyThomas chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh this is lovely! So well written. Adorable Mako. Even as a die-hard Kataanger I can appreciate this. Hats off to you!
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sort of mindlessly stalking you but I wanted a little Makorra and I was right to think you had a new one up. :) I love how Mako was portrayed, so insecure and unsure of himself, completely opposite of how everyone expects him to be. And Katara was a great touch, especially her wisdom, and I adored that tiny bit of heartbreak that she hadn't let go. Just a wonderful job as usual.

Hopefully there'll be more Makorra in the next episode because you really can'y go wrong with those two. LOL Good luck with your friend's present~ Haha.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like this interaction between an old character and a new character. Good job. :)
lull.and.waves chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
DO IT! Hahaha but in all seriousness, this was a great piece. I was always a Zutara shipper myself. Very sweet and awesome portrayal of Mako, btw. I'll read any Makorra fics you write!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
okay, i really liked this until the whole "learning to love aang" thing. That's crap. Honestly, i really dont like how people are trying to say now that kataang is canon, it's also a lie. Katara loved aang, i can see her falling in love with someone else if she ahd the chance, but of all the people she'd fall for other than aang, zukp is about 12th on that list. Honestly, i dont even like zutara as a friendship. His betrayal nearly got aang killed, that's something that takes a long time to forigive. So, well written, but i think the part about katara not really loving him truly was absolute crap.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Commenting as I read.

This is a great fanfic idea! I hope Mako meets Katara in the show.

Katara is just as smart as she was when she was young. And she has a good memory.

There are a few typos, but not too noticable. Like "posed," instead of "paused," and "write hair," instead of "white hair."

I can see the Zutara allusions in this story. Good thing I'm a Zutarian. :)

:O I can picture Mako in a Water Tribe parka. With his scarf, of course.

All in all, this is a great story!

Also, good luck writing your Makorra story for your friend's birthday! Will you post it on here?
Coolera chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I liked it a lot. It was certainly a tasteful oneshot. Although I'm more of a Kataang shipper then a Zutara shipper but I liked this. Anyway as you said there's really nothing more to say... I cant't wait for episode three either. I watched the first two like a hundred times already I need something new. Well good job and keep writing!
Kolbka chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Is that this 'someone else' Katara was talking about also a... Firebender? A scarred one? ;

loved the story! (: