Reviews for Green Team
Anime Borat chapter 5 . 11/16
As always, you're amazing, POFCB. I've read read through chapters 3 to 5 and Durst is becoming a favorite character for me. I like your portrayal of camp life, combat, vocabulary, personal experiences, Marine culture, character-building in this fic. Man, while I'm not married, I really understand the toll duty takes on the relationships of soldiers with their loved ones. It's quite difficult if you're more than five thousand miles apart, fighting in an environment where stress is a normal condition. Also, the distance also puts a problem with empathy on both sides of the line. I remember such things from Jarhead and in that brief scene in Band of Brothers, where one of the characters goes into an angry rant over his divorce.

Thanks, for a good read
-Anime Borat.
spark n' Jetz chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Hey! Nice job with this story.
BadNano-9MM chapter 6 . 12/30/2013

I usually don't read a fanfic in ONE sitting but today I've found that 1) as an author u have REAL talent, 2) 'Green Team' is probably the best BF fanfic currently in the category. Looking at the date since u last updated, I hope that u are well and will post the next chapter sometime this year. I love your characters and the way that u portray men & women in combat. It's gritty, it's realistic, and it's definitely waaaay better than the usual crap that's posted on ...
BadNano-9MM chapter 2 . 12/30/2013

Your use of dialogue to move the story forward is amazing! I love the interaction between the characters especially between Lieutenant Young & Sgt. 'Dust'... While many of the readers would prefer to see more action, I believe your pacing is just right. Need to move onto the next chapter...
BadNano-9MM chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hey PO1 Boo!

Excellent start for your story! The correct usage of military terminology and the exciting action scenes you've crafted lend an air of authenticity that is rarely seen in either COD or BF fanfics. Can't wait to read your other chapters. Keep up the great work! :D
Tango117 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter I can't wait for more!
Skippa85 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Absolutely loving this story! I like your writing style and really hope you add to the story in the near future as I'm really getting into it.
darkerego chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Uh oh, seems like things won't go as planned. Excellent chapter!
darkerego chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter. I like how the story is expanding.
darkerego chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Your style of writing is amazing. Great chapter!
TheMelkMaschine chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I loved it! you pulled me into the Battlefield :) . If you want, I tried my hand at a Battlefield FanFic if you want to check it out.
darkerego chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
That was a good read
Anime Borat chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great story. Once again, you've taken me to the actual battlefield with your description and writing. I get the images in my head when describe the firefights and the extraction. Truly worthy of a war novel.
darkerego chapter 1 . 4/15/2012