Reviews for The Moment of Truth
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh boy, just the right amount of tension created. Loved the moment, Sam teetering between normal life and the life he was about to confront. Excellent.

Chick xx
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Poor little Sammy, I can understand why college age and twentysomething Sam hated holidays.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Sick of the constant lies and hurt by the secrets he could see in Dean's and dad's eyes.-Oh Sam!

Lovely and SO very in character, bravo!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh, Love it! The moment of truth!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is a great take on a missing scene; the sad moment when Sam's childhood ended.

'Sick of the constant lies and hurt by the secrets he could see in Dean's and dad's eyes.

It was time to be part of whatever they shared.'

Very, very nicely done, hunny!

x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I sending you a hug just in case the image came from somewhere sad. Here it is...:0)

Bev xx
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow, Sam's first moments before reading the journal, huh? Veeery original use of the challenge word. I like! Thanks so much for sharing, this was really, really well done.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Tifaching chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, Sammy. You really don't want to know.

Heartbreaking.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well there you go - now we know how Sam felt in those moments before he knew the whole truth. Excellent job, hon, I really loved this! Best, Randee
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great take on that episode sweetie

Really very nicely done!

Viv

x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'd forgotten that Sam admitted to reading John's journal in this episode!

You did a great job of capturing all the conflicting emotions of desperately wanting to know the truth, as well as the guilt of Sam doing something he knows he shouldn't.

Great drabble!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love fics that are all about capturing a pivotal moment in their lives and this is a great one. I can just see young Sam plucking up the courage to do this crucial piece of research - into his own background for a change.

Great drabbling Kate!