Reviews for Pardoned Discretions
Holly chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Finding great fiction like yours on is like finding a gold nugget in the depths of a coalmine. This brought me to tears at the end. You definitely have a talent there!
aspamitres chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm out of words. Your writing is perfect. I read this immediately after watching, and I cried :'(
I feel really bad about them both :'(
Chibi Ven chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I...have no words for this. You had me starting to cry at the end. The relationship between these two is just...amazing. You did a very good job or portraying the characters and their relationship.
Charisasori chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is an amazing piece of writing. I think it really captures what they were both feeling. I really pity Ramses. You've done a fantastic job of weaving emotion into this story.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Clever Author's Note!

Sad story...but what can you expect, when the villain is more like a tragic Shakespearean character?

I love this! I think that the scene where Rameses is introduced to the concept of having a little brother is very moving, partially because Miriam is looking on, coming to terms with losing a baby brother.

Great work!
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Good fic!
Lahiwe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. It really made me start to get that tense feeling behind my eyes that comes when you're about to cry. It ended before I actually started,though. I love this movie so much, and that part when Rameses is calling out to Moses when Moses is running away to the desert just cuts right through me. I like that you chose first person; i like the somewhat choppy sentence style. It just works. Thank you for writing this!