Reviews for The Lake, The Dance and The Bet
thatgirlnobodynotices chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
To start with, It was all cute and I was all like: omg AWWW!
Then by the end I was giggling like a madman.
This is a really good fanfic because you made me relate to their emotions. I was embarrassed for Remus, ehe:3
Reading this has put me in a really good mood. Your interpretation of the characters is exactly the way I imagine them to be like. I don't think you could of written this any better; it's perfect.
I'm so glad I've stumbled across this story, it's wonderful.
Well done, love!
Katie. xx
Flinch Cain chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Brilliant. Amusing and entertaining and wonderful. Thoroughly enjoyable. The characters seem to be written exactly right - I can just see Sirius making the most of the situation by getting on the table to announce it.
Fantastic.
Flinch
Colour Me Astonished chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww it's so cute! And the ending had me in hysterics :3
kurohikari chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i would have started giggling rather loudly if it weren't for the fact that i'm at the school library..._'
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Absolutely fantastic and funny :)
Gianne chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was entirely too cute. The dinner proclamation was the best - though I think you could've made more of that by describing how uncomfortable Remus undoubtedly was.
All in all, great story :) Short 'n sweet.
scorsby chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
aaaaah cute. I love the idea of teachers conspiring. Lovely piece of fluff , Zellx
Tobzoska-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Maaaan XD I thought I was going to explode on the last sentance xD By the way this is a cute story :3
gothling14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh mother of God this was good! I laughed so hard. Well done.
pondrory chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GREAT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH EEEEP WRITE MORE I AM BUT YOUR HUMBLR SERVANT SERIOUSLY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE READ IN A VERY LONG TIME
tardisgirlkatie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This made me squee :) It's so lovely, darling!
RJSBWolfy18 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ha! That was amazing! I love your work :)
writergal24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great job on this! I think you nailed Remus and Sirius' characters, and I loved Dumbledore at the end. Awesome job!
writergal24
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That had to have been the cutest fluff I have ever read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oh, I like the reaction of Dumby (particulary the bet with Mcgo) ! and Moony is so cute! thanks for writing this!