Reviews for The Way of Warriors
Luna Eevee chapter 24 . 1/13
I hope you come back and finish this. It’s really good!
SlenderGrl chapter 24 . 5/18/2017
I've read this story several times over the years. And I still come back to it after a time has passed. It's so good. If one day you're on here and continue to write, I will be sincerely happy. If not, just at least know your story was very well done even if not completed. Good job!
Airah Mira chapter 24 . 4/6/2016
The last update was in 2014. That was two years ago. I hope you're okay. I love this story so much so please update soon! :D
Airah Mira chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
Please update soon!
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
I know this is like the fifth time I've reviewed, but I can't take it anymore! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON!
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'VE BEEN WORRYING ABOUT LEO FOR A LONG TIME! I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
This chapter.
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
This is my second time reading this fic, but I still cant get over how awesome it is! This Brotherly fluff at the end, and Leo and raph talking about poop is Awesome! Please update soon!
Eridani23 chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
This is an awesome fic! It has a perfect balance of humor and action! Please update soon!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Yahs! I was wondering what happened to Mikey! I'm glad to see that he is okay. I love how he still has to find a name for everything. It's so him. Lol.
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Awesome chapter. My guess is that they're in the Lair since that's where they had to retreat to. Sucks about the two who didn't make it, but it's inevitable with what they had to deal with. Good job on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
tmntlover2013 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Great job on the story please update soon thanks.
inujisan chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
man I missed this!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
This fanfic is amazing! You're such a talented writer! Pure genius and creativity! Please update again soon! :D
Your Fan chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Please have an update soon! Really love your writing style and the story line. Especially the last chapter. You portrayed Donnie in a different light. Which is a good thing. Please update soon, okay? (: