Reviews for Emma, Interrupted
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 5/26
Very good story. It should be longer
guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
More, please?
Miss chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
More please!
Great start
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Actually.. not bad.
But I wonder... when they have this 'affair' since a while.. why did it take til then to break the curse (or at least MM/Snows).. but then again.. mhm. No. Ilyour little thing is good the way it is. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
oh my god harry potter reference 3 i seriously love all your work though :)
Calzonaff chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really love all your stories! :)
charlienotcharlotte chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
love this! Update soon please
sexbell chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
not my daughter Bitch LOL i love it please do more to this fanfic ;) would really like to know what happens next

SB
lanaslipscar chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
"Not my daughter, you bitch!" Hahaha, nice touch, that. Great story.
srhittson chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'd so laugh if this happend on the show
aurorstorm chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm not sure if this was meant to be funny but it kind of was. Brilliant, too. What an interesting way for MM to remember, haha. By the way I thought I'd let you know some of your formatting isn't working for these fics you're uploading to the site. Words that are meant to be in italics just have i and /i next to them. :)
LadyDeath14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"Not my daughter, you bitch!" OMG that was completely hilarious. I'm loving that scene with Mary Margaret catching Regina in bed with Emma. Please write more.
LadyRahl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ooh crazy intriguing! That's so not where I thought this story would go. There will be more chapters soon yes?
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Don't leave us hanging!
mar chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
God don't tell me you are going to leave this hanging like that. Please can you continue? This just AWESOME!;)