Reviews for Bedroom Tango
GarnetTiger chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
yes! absolutely perfect!
VanillaSlash chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Very hot and just wow. Your writing and this plot go together like... Sherlock and Mycroft. And I love how Irene disavowed all encounters with Mycroft except for mental ones! Very her.
Puggle chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Stunning. Thanks for sharing.
Lou-Sh chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
OH god your fiction is now my favorite !

I never really like Irene but here .. I can't believe that

Thank you for that fiction.. I will never stop loving it !
Amidalasky Snape chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Wow this was really hot
Ishtar205 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh I love that one !

A sequel please ? (chibi eyes)
L-MLynch1993 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
sequel? as usual i love your stuff, can't wait for more, whether it is of this or a different story XD xx
chasingriver chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
That was delicious. Absolutely delicious.

My favourite line was this one:

*Hearing the word 'slut' fall out of his brother's normally dignified mouth, Sherlock shivered and climaxed a fourth time.

Although it was closely followed by this one:

*Sherlock felt his stomach flutter. My brother. My lover.

A line that could launch any good Holmecest. ;)

I loved the dynamic between Mycroft and Irene in this story, they work so well together as a team.

And having Mycroft put Sherlock in a chastity device at the end was inspired.

Great stuff. :) Thanks.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
That. Was. SPECTACULAR!

Just... wow, really, that was awesome. The way you put Sherlock through his first time, both emotionally and physically, was truely amazing. I love the end; Mycroft holding the key to his pleasure.

Really, well done, that story was awesome. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. And this was a very good thing.

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}
helio5igma chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Incredibly sexy, and wonderfully written.

I love the Irene-Mycroft dynamic. Do give us more... please?
chasingriver chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Fucking hell. This chapter. Just this. This this this.

Oh, you wanted coherent reasons why it's compulsively sending me to my bunk? Um, okay. I'll try.

*dressed!Mycroft with virgin!Sherlock's legs over his shoulders, pushing into him.

*Irene's dialogue. I can hear her saying it. And she calls Sherlock a greedy little slut. And he is. And I love that.

*"With a snap of his hips, he buried himself to the hilt inside his little brother." - Ngghhh. Best one-line advertisement for Holmescest I've ever seen.

*"It hurts, but you love it, don't you? Maybe you're not meant to be a consulting detective at all. Maybe you should exist for the purpose of being fucked hard by your superiors. Like this." - I feel like I'm not doing a very good job at being coherent here, but this chapter seems to do that to me. Fuck. Just UNF.
chasingriver chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
So many parts I loved in this.

*He was on the verge of begging, but Mycroft noticed it and spared his pride by swallowing him down to the base. - Mycroft - always so thoughtful.

*his normally immaculate older brother sprawled on the mattress, jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, gripping his cock in finely manicured fingers and sucking with the same skill and finesse he applied to all his undertakings. - God, what an image.

*I concur. Preventing wars by advocating incest- is there a Nobel prize category for that?" - if there isn't, there should be.

*Sherlock's imprisoned erection spilled fluid all over his clenching belly as the Woman licked his virgin entrance slowly and lazily before dipping her tongue inside. - UNF. I love how she takes her time, and drives him insane.

*'She's going to prepare you so well for me. Then I'm going to fuck you. Hard.' - Yes. Yes, yes, yes.

*Just the idea of both of them working on him is fantastic.

*Sherlock had never heard his brother sound so close to coming undone before. - Undone!Mycroft. Sherlock doesn't know how lucky he is. Or maybe he does. Nggh.
chasingriver chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This story. UNF. You already know how much I've been enjoying beta-ing it for you. :D

* One was a Holmes, the other one should have been. - brilliant line.

* I love your portrayal of Irene. She and Mycroft are Sherlock's perfect storm.

* His cries were loud and his limbs flailed, but he trusted them, trusted them to understand that these outer demonstrations of rebellion did not indicate withdrawn consent. - I love that they know what he needs, and he's willing to trust them to give it to him.

*the feelings of surrender left him gasping. - virgin!Sherlock gets off on submission. Have I mentioned recently that I love this story?
arya19 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Thank you so much for updating so quickly! I so hope this story has many more chapters of magnificent smut.

I normally don't like Irene being added to the OTP Mycroft/Sherlock but she works well with Mycroft apparently so it's not so bad. And the sex is really only Mycroft/Sherlock for now.

I can't wait for the next chapter and I don't even have time for my bunk (have to go to work :'( )
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Oh God, the idea of them pimping Sherlock out... he WOULD love it, but I think the idea of Mycroft taking him would appeal to Sherlock so much more.

I'm wondering if this story is long or short. I can see a long one with Sherlock exploring sex with Mycroft and Irene, but I can also see that it exisiting as a short story would have it's merits; you write short, five-chapter or so stories so well.

I'm confusing myself I think... you're story has scrambled my brain.

{Dream&Differ}