Reviews for Until the Day I Die
Dumdibumb chapter 3 . 1/2
so beautiful, so painful...
my kurtbastian heart is broken
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Oh my heart ;_; /3
OMFG chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I don't get it (notthestory). All of your angst-themed stories do this thing to my head. I don't know what it is. Perhaps it has something to do with Sebastian's demented mental state and undying love for a perfectly sane Kurt Hummel. I don't know though. Your stories are just too amazing and mind-bending to be described with mere words. Just...absolute perfection.
Kurtie chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I just have to say...IT WAS AMAZING.

it's kind of sad because Kurt and Sebastian can't be together, but I loved it.

It was REALLY amazing.

Keep writing please :)

hugs.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
;_; my babies! I wanna wrap them up in a blanket.
TalysAlankil chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Did you just have Pierre call Sebastian a girl of purpose or is it another case of misuse of Gratuitous French ?

(Aside from that, this story's great. I just felt like pointing out that "belle" is feminine. "Beau" is the masculine equivalent)
MarauderCracker chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Ok I won't comment because I'm too busy sobbing.
SceneNeko chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Sobbing so hard right now... Ugh why did you do this to me? Like they can be together, Sebastian just need to go to New York and be all like, hey, I love you and since Kurt loves him too, it'd all work out... right?

Oh the angst is eating my heart...
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
To be honest, in six, I think Kurt's calling /Blaine/ the whore, not Sebastian, but the tragedy of it all is that Sebastian, because he's apparently called that constantly, thinks it's directed at him.

I'd call my boyfriend a whore if I found him on top of another girl, but not the girl under him. He's the one of top, not trying to get away, obviously.

Poor Sebastian.
D.H. Spy chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
So beautiful, and so sad. :) I love it.
Carbon65 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This is haunting! I love the repetitions of the scenes...
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
PRECIOUS BABY NOBODY IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD SHOULD EVER BE CALLED A WHORE.

Sebastian just needs all of the hugs and the love and who gets to give them to him? ME. I DO. And Blaine. (SeBlaine all the way, but I love this so much I'll excuse the Kurtbastian.)

I just love Sebastian and because I am weird I love seeing him put through the wringer.

YEAH. JUST LOVE THIS.
Samantha Everett chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Thats just heartbreaking !

But i really liked that part...im curious for more!