Reviews for The Taste of Iron
katlotte chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Ooooh, I really like this! Can't wait for the next part :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Maybe you should have invovled Kurt a little more but otherwise it was well written in terms of grammar and word choice.
smiley1014 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
So I don't care if you ever get this review. I need to tell you this anyways. I rarely ever recommend stories that aren't completed. It is even more rare that I recommend a story based off of the first chapter. I did both of these things with your story. The way you pulled off the first chapter was amazing.
The best thing about this story is that I can actually see the events happening.
All of my glee friends will know of you... So I have one question remaining. Will this ever be updated again?
Please let the answer be yes.
larz
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This is amazing! I actually like Sebastian here and may be a little shipping Seblaine- which never happens for me. I love this!
Rory46 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Wow. I just saw this and read the whole thing in one whack. Very nice writing...I like your style.
GinnyMartin chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Loving it! I can't wait for more :) oddly enough I love Blaine as a cutter, so I'm strongly glad that that's in this story. Please keep going, ots a great idea and you are an excellent writer!
Carbon65 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Its an interesting persepective, him starting fight club *after* meeting Kurt. I like the perfectionism angle.
Dr. Ashtray chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I love everything about this. I love the title, the characterization, the impressive vocabulary, the emotion, the wonderful descriptions, and of course, the plot. The way you describe everything makes it so easy to imagine, so easy to feel. What I liked the most was your explanation on how Blaine started cutting, with a pen, oddly enough. That was a great change from all the other cutting!fics. Are you going to write this all the way to when Blaine meets Kurt?