Reviews for Bounce
CentaurPrincess chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved it! Almost cried at the end
HarryStylesLover11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
OH. MY. GOD. why am i crying u ask? cuz this story rulz! so so incredibly sweet! reggie/siri (brother) forever!
nicolover11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
so sweet!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was so sweet and fluffy at the beginning, and then he wakes up and I started crying! I loved how you portrayed them as little kids, and Sirius calling Walburga Mummy was adorable :)
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh gods, this is so sad but beautiful!
JustTryingToFigureOutThisLife chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is what was going through my head as I read:

Awww... A fic about young Sirius! How cute!
Oh, how adorable!
Reggie is soo sweet!
Aww! They fell asleep together!
Wait, what? djdvsjdvjkljloijfds UNEXPECTED ENDING! D:

And now I'm crying. This story was brilliant! I love it!

Happy writing,
TheLifeAndTimesOfANerd chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Regulus was his older bro not younger but other then that it was very good story
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
But, but, fluff and then angst? What is this you speak of? This was sososo sweet, I just loved it. :) There were a few mistakes with commas/lack thereof, but overall, it was great. This was an adorable brotherly fic, and I need fluff. Smiling is good. :D
owluvr chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw this was so sweet. :-) I absolutely adored it! I mean, it was so sweet. HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS SOONER? Lady, this is just so perfect. I loved how you made Sirius and Regulus sound like they were little kids. I hate when people don't do that! And it is so so so cute how they help each other out! I mean, this is just the cutest, sweetest story. How could I NOT add it to my favorites?
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really loved it! The beginning was cute but the end is so sad... I'm crying now (I hate/love you!) :'(
I love how you depicted his relationship with Regulus and the use of the teddy bear was awesome :p
Tell Lady thanks for showing me this story ;)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awwwwww this has brought tears to my eyes oh my god it Was adroable.

I love this sweet side to sirius, i love thatbhe calls wulburgy mummy and reggie calls him siri

Seeing sirius cry just broke my heart really it did. Im in love with sirius heheh i love this soft gooey mushy little kid side

Oh lady why have i not read this before? Yiure a genius. I love it. Xx
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/15/2012

The idea of little Sirius having a teddy bear was great. I really loved the relationship portrayed between Sirius and Regulus, and the little twist at the ending was just... agh. perfection. i'm rendered speechless.

MarauderetteAtHeart chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Call-Me-Anything chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this! It really shows how close Sirius and Regulus were!
existence555 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is crazy adorable!

Regulus seems like the most adorable little boy, and little Sirius bouncing is one of the best images ever.

I love how they bond in this, and I like the touch at the end with the two all grown up.