Reviews for Its all a mistake!
KiityKat chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Nice story;) Too bad Tezuka really should learn not to exert himself so much!

I loved the whole hospital scene,especially the conversation b/w Inui and the doc;p And of course the last part too :D

I will really appreciate it if you will write a Seigaku/Tezuka story.U read it correctly,I want all the regulars to try to get into their beloved Buchou's pants! U can choose who succeeds and who doesn't. But,I want Tezuka to ALWAYS be the "shy,reluctant Uke" ;)
chigusa senrou chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
it was good. could you do a tezuka/fuji fiction. a happy one. good luck with your stories.
don't u dare talk to me chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
The one that request FujiTezu Angst is me! XD thnx for writing! It was really interesting *bows* arigatou
Ryu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This story is good:) For a moment I was worried when I read this line 'sign right outside the elevator saying Psych Ward'. This was my reaction - ? 0 I loved the last part ;p I have read all your recent stories with Uke Tezuka, they were all so well written:) I look forward to more of them!

I would really appreciate it if you could write a Sanada/Tezu fanfic. I really like the stoic couple but there are so few fanfic with them! Of course I want Tezu to be the Uke. It will be nice if it is Tezu's first time and he acts all bashful about it...I don't care whether it's Sanada's first time or not. I think I haven't asked too much..or have I?

~ Ryu