Reviews for Found in Translation
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Liked them all, but loved the first one. Could really picture the scene!

Chick xx
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very clever, my dear! Loved it!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh, some fabulous wordplay here - you obviously did some serious research in drabble # 1, but my favourite exotic word out of all of them is Bobby's 'idjit' !

I love the play on the word Label/La Belle - very clever - let's hope Sam gets there on time !

And soppy, hospitalised Dean is always a winner in my book :)

Great work, as usual x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Think I wanna be 'angelsexual'! heehee

Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Grossartig :-)

Just thought it would be nice to add a german word to your international drabble summary.

Loved the title, by the way (just as I loved the movie).

It's always great to see all Winchesters (including the adopted Bobby-dad) in action - I enjoyed it very much. "Would it hurt to label them?" LOL!

"La belle"? Man, that's nifty! All the more when I imagine Dean's bitter disappointment about being a victim, not the conquerer ;-)

And "angelsexual"? Leave it to you to find a new label to THAT kind of friendship **snicker**

Thank you - reading your multi-drabbles it always like having a Kinder surprise egg - do you know these? It has everything - chocolate and fun and a secret surprise...

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You should post these separately you know...

Anyhow - #1 - cool case fic, wouldn't mind a bit more about these Sikh demons

#2 ha ha ha la belle - poor Dean, he never has much luck in his sexual encounters these days, does he?

#3 love Dean's gruff denial (someone should tell him it isn't a river in Egypt, eh?)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oooh, these are really well done! I love how you tossed in a few different languages too, very creative. Hahah, Dean is definitely "angelsexual."

Cheers,

Jimelda
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"Don't label me, s'not even a word," Dean growled, sending vibes of imminent punching.

This. Right here. I laughed so hard. Or I would have if I wasn't trying to be quiet. I'll laugh extra hard later. But these were all great. I loved Dean trying to identify the correct bottle of water in a collection of bottles of water. That was just so Bobby.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
**slow applause**

Excellent, I am very impressed! Especially "La Belle" - come on! and "angelsexual" - wow! That's definitely a new one for my SPN vocabulary! Hope you are well, best to you! Randee
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
very nicely done my friend

x3 great uses for the WOW

Loved "La Belle"

And "angelsexual" - wouldn't it be great if that actually was a word!

Viv