Reviews for Days in the Life
JenesisX chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Awww, thanks so much for the dedication, Bex, you are too much! I adore you and your writing. This was hilarious and I could tell you really enjoyed writing it! All the subtext and banter was hilarious :D I could picture all of this so well, which made it even funnier... that, and picturing you giggling to yourself as you wrote it, haha. I think that mention must have worked, since I have now managed an update of my own :D So thanks many many hundreds of times, lol.
Dzuljeta chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Oh my. So funny. :D That's what you get for messing up with a friend, consciously or not :D I wonder how Gabrielle managed to control her laughter and giggles. I, for one, always fail at that. XD Great job, Becky! :)
Nispedana chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Oh wow, it has been so long since I was here. Really, though, I think you have a unique writing style and I really like it. :D Thanks for sharing and welcome back
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
This was really amazing, like an actual episode from the series it was written so well. I could see everything happening, and just loved all of it. From Xena's jealousy of Gabrielle painting better to their little comments about the drunk men in the inn. Great work yet again, you never disappoint with your writing :)
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
This really made me laugh I love how Cyrene got Xena and Gabrielle painting her walls, it was also really amusing to see being jealous because Gabrielle paints better than her. Then you had the bar scene with lots of drunk men which was also very funny as Xena was trying so hard for Xena because you tell she just wanted smash heads so badly. Also very amusing was Gabrielle's little cry ploy to get what she wanted because strangely I could see this happening in the series Xena sort of using Gabrielle's soft looks to throw others off with out them even realizing they'd been manipulated and they wouldn't even know it :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Nice interactions between our girls. Cute story.
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Loving this story, please keep going!
Mikell chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awwww! I haven't seen Xena in years, but this brought out a tender side. Nicely done. :)

-Mary
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This overall was an excellent read. And I mean just excellent. You got the personalities, dialogue, and feel of the series perfectly.

Lines like this:

"The sight took her breath away. She could see for miles; the sun hung suspended far off in the distance like a blazing orb, trying to break free from the endless billows of clouds that confined it. Fallow fields stretched across the distance, the lush greenery of untamed growth spanning as far as her eyes could see. Dotting the land were numerous cedar scrub trees. Looking toward the river, she saw some that reached cross the water of the river they'd passed before their ascent of the hill."

This just nailed me. You have the ability to paint the setting that usually I only see in professional authors. Dayum girl, rock it!
DuckiePray chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awwww...what a sweet picture between friends. It's nice to see Xena this way, just kind of "spoiling" and surprising her companion. I really enjoyed that. Your use of imagery was impressive! I could see the area where they were taking shelter in my mind's eye, and I wanted to GO there. Even the rain is appropriate. It seems you can hardly have a pinic without the weather threatening somehow.

I look forward to reading more of your drabbles.
Nispedana chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Very nice! I looove the action scene! And you used the word in a really interesting way!

*clap* Good job!
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic use of the word!

You use just enough detail in the fic to get a clear picture of what's going on but you don't use so much it gets boring! Fantastic work there!

Your words have a terrific way of flowing and I really enjoy it. You're brilliant. Truly, you are.

I feel like I already know the characters just from this one-shot.

It's fantastic and you, my lovely fanfiction friend, are very talented!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Great Joxers here I really like him he realy love his character he's a such a nice guy :)
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter had me laughing all the way through :D
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
As a long time writer and reader, I find this chapter refreshing. This kind of descriptions can be strangely absent from some stories that are wrote on here.

Alot of tenderness is showed on Xena's side, as she gives Gabby a birthday gift, since you stated this is the first year, I take it this pre alot of the love stuff that people often imply.

The ending scene is a sweet scene between them to end the story. IT's a nice one shot to be sure, one that a writer would be proud to have to his/her name.

Good Story.