Reviews for Days in the Life
Akela Victoire chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I haven't watched this show in YEARS but this story makes me feel like going back to watch it again.

You write this really well. No grammar/spelling errors I can see (and goodness knows how rare that is to find on this site these days!) and I was able to enjoy the content of this fully.

Great work, Bexy!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Another really great chapter, it was actually kinda cute and fun to see a playful Xena tormenting Gabrielle like that LOL. Expertly written like the other chapters, and just a great read. Can't wait for more when ready! :D
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Finally back and able to read your amazing stories, I have missed them. I sound like a Gabrielle bard fan now LOL

Everything I expected, well written, great emotions and descriptions, I could see everything, you really make your stories seem alive and like we're there experiencing it. You kept them in character, very well done. Loved the witty banters they would sometimes have with each other, all in all, a fantastic chapter. I'll be reading the next one now, awesome stuff! :D
Fluval66 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
very cute. It's always good to see Xena's playful side.
Wolf chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
These are so cute haha. Love it.
last white feather chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Gabrielle's haggling skills are legendary :P Will you be writing a chapter about the foot rub? Or is it on to the next adventure? :D
jelpy1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I am great enjoying this series. I love these little glances at life between episodes when the two are just being friends. I hope you keep adding to it.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Very funny trying to watch Xena and Gabrielle get one over on each other, its like a game that nether will give up on, looking forward to more.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Another great chapter, you did the action scene really well I thought. Awesomely written yet again from you and just so good to read, great job! :D
last white feather chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Haha I could totally see this as an episode! I hope you write more :D
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
D'aww... very cute! I like how you portrayed the characters and their feelings and perceptions. XD Good job!
ChibiSoulReader chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
What a sweet story, I like the emotions portraded by the characters and the way this is written...One day I shall do the prompt also XD

[CSR]
Sinnii chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
*sigh* I wish I were familiar with this fandom, so I could imagine things better... but aside from that, I thought this was pretty well written. You could lengthen and combine some shorter sentences just to make for a smoother flow, but that's just my personal taste taking. Nice job.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
How could I forget to review this? :/

*tries to recall what she said before* Oh, who cares :D It was very sweet, I absolutely loved Gabrielle's reactions about the presents.:D And poor Gabrielle, growing tired so soon (compared to Xena, anyway)... It sounds a lot like me, though.

I loved this :) A brilliant one-shot!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It feels like forever since I last watched this show and I loved it then! This makes me want to go back and watch it then...

Great work on this!